Hello there!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello there!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920
      • Total Posts: 92

@zatara

Sounds cool!  So, if you could be any of the DC (or Marvel) superheroes, which would you be?

Also, what are you studying in college (if you don’t mind me asking?)

@zatara
      wrote:

“My hobbies mainly consist of watching movies (that counts right?), drawing, reading, collecting props, and slicing up bottles with swords with my brother…It’s sounds a lot stranger typing it, but its fun lol.”

Sure, movies can count!  What kind of props do you enjoy collecting?  Do you prefer slicing glass bottles or plastic ones?😄

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Tristan S.
      @zatara
        • Total Posts: 15

@imwritehere1920

If I were to be superhero, I think it would be superman. The dude is just so cool haha. What about you?

Of course! I don’t mind at all. In college I am studying computer science. Some of its cool, a lot of it brain-numbing, but all of it useful haha.

I like to collect all different props, like lightsabers, marvel select action figures, maps of middle earth, artwork, dioramas and stuff like that. I don’t have much but its fun. 🙂

Oh, and me and my brother like slicing plastic waters bottles and gallon jugs lol. It’s odd, but it is also one of the few times we could actually use our blades.

Tristan S.
        @zatara

@lydia-s

Awesome! Dragons are cool!

I’m afraid I only recognize LOTR, but I’ll have to check the others out.

Wow! I don’t think I have heard of Danek Crevilon, what’s his story?

imwritehere1920
          @imwritehere1920

@zatara

Cool, computer science!  I’m tech incompetent, so I’d just sit there with a blank (or maybe panicked) face XD

Um, can Jedis count as ‘superheroes’? *haha*

Dream. Write. Inspire.

Tristan S.
            @zatara

@imwritehere1920

Heck yeah Jedis count!!! haha

To be honest, this stuff is so out of my element, I sit there with a blank (or maybe panicked) face. lol

Linyang Zhang
              @devastate-lasting
                • Total Posts: 1700

@zatara Oh, I like beginning and ending stories. When I start a story, I almost never know where it’s going to go, except with maybe a mental image of the end, and when I end it, it feels so bittersweet, like I’m saying goodbye to a friend.

Lately, it's been on my brain
                Would you mind letting me know
                If hours don't turn into days

Kathleen
                @kathleenramm
                  • Total Posts: 635

@zatara

Although I’m a bit late to this party, WELCOME!

Christian Nolan, C.S. Lewis, and J.R.R Tolkien are definitely some of my favorite as well. Whose your favorite Tolkien and C.S. Lewis character?

Computer science? Sounds cool, but intense haha. What made you decide to study it in collage?

How long have you been writing and what made you start?

Anyway, awesome to have you here! See ya around!

Tristan S.
                  @zatara

@kathleenramm

Thank you very much! Happy to be here.

My favorite character between both of their works has to be Aragorn. (although Edmond is pretty cool) What about you?

As for my major, I chose it for its versatility in the field. Potentially, I could do whatever I want with it and be okay. My heart isn’t really set in coding, but I’m fixed on finishing what I’ve started.

Well, I’ve been “writing” since middle school, but it was more of a hobby. I’m not sure what sparked it, but the thought of writing a novel clicked in my head and my little brain just said “yes! that’s it!”. But during lockdown, I’ve decided to treat it less like a cool side project and put something truly good on paper. How about you?

imwritehere1920
                    @imwritehere1920

@zatara

Maybe we’ll just nod our heads, pretend we understand, and throw out some technical sounding jargon so it looks like we know what we’re doing (and not at all panicking XD)

Btw, I like your avatar.  Did you illustrate that yourself?

Dream. Write. Inspire.

Tristan S.
                      @zatara

@imwritehere1920

haha Thank you. No, I wish I did. It’s just a cool pic I found on Pinterest. Not quite on that level yet.

Lydia S.
                        @lydia-s
                          • Total Posts: 399

@zatara

Ah, Danek… I could likely rant for hours about him, poor fellow. He’s a villain… of sorts. (It’s hard to explain without spoiling books 1 and 2.) But anyway, basically, he just wants someone to love him, but, unfortunately, it seems fairly impossible. His mother is dead; his father was emotionally crippled by her death and isn’t a particularly likable man; his only aunt is considered… well, I suppose a rebel of sorts, and the girl (the MC) he loves with everything in him refuses to love him back (she’s also a rebel). He’s very well-written, in my opinion anyway, and quite the complex character! 😀

ella
                          @nova21
                            • Total Posts: 604

@zatara

Hey, sorry about the late welcome, but WELCOME anyway!  I’m Ella, I write dystopian/thriller/suspense/mystery/post-apocalyptic/YA novels.  I love myself a good mystery/thriller book on a rainy day with a cup of tea, if I’m in the mood.  If I’m not, I’m most likely in the gym or playing basketball or hanging with friends.  And writing is pretty much always happening. XD

Annnnyyyywayyys, so you like DC?  Who’s ur favorite hero?  (sry if that questions been asked)  What’s ur WIP about?

(tbh, I’m a Marvel girl, but I’m still open to being friends XD jkjk)

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                            -gladiator, 2000

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >