Good morning, afternoon, or evening

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good morning, afternoon, or evening

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    ella
    @nova21
      • Total Posts: 604

@akbaer

hahaha whales can be pretty intimidating.

I love board games!  My little bro and me have a Memory rivalry (which isn’t rlly a board game).

ooo Gollum impersonation sounds like my sister!🤣🤣 that’s her favorite pastime.

archery sounds awesome!  I bet you’ll be amazing!  My BFF is super good at archery PLUS she is basically Jennifer lawrence/Katniss’ twin🤣

my favorite season is summer or autumn. Summer for work=$ and autumn for the cool weather and the leaves changing.

ur wip sounds awesome! Super creative!  Have u ever thought about publishing?

Dark chocolate is by far the best invention ever.

ooo fun question.  Definitely the first, without a doubt.  I’d die with our fresh air.  What about you?

new question for you: if time travel was invented, where would you go first?

what we do in life echoes in eternity
      -gladiator, 2000

Lydia S.
      @lydia-s
        • Total Posts: 399

@akbaer

Woohoo! I’m actually kinda excited myself! Though not for the geometry. 😛

AKBaer
        @akbaer
          • Total Posts: 35

@nova21

First off, Gollum impressions are amazing!! I was thinking I might say autumn because my birthday is in October! I have not thought about publishing bc im nowhere near finishing the rough draft. I think I would rather spend a year inside, bc i am an extreme introvert and going without shelter for a week would definitely kill me. 😛 Ok if time travel was invented I would probably say England in the 1780s to meet Jane Austen. But a couple months ago I probably would have said the medieval ages! What about you??

AKBaer
          @akbaer
            • Total Posts: 35

@lydia-s

I am doing Geometry next year, it seems pretty hard!!

Power
            @power
              • Total Posts: 292

Greetings and salutations,  I am Power or The Black Mongoose for short! I’m me, but since you don’t know who me is I’ll give a short description of him. Five foot, nine inches, and some fraction or other. Great planner, but not so great doer of plans planned. Enjoyer of old and odd weaponry. Oh, and I like Geometry! But now I needs fly from the screaming mob aroused by that statement! 🏃

You will love what you spend time with.

imwritehere1920
              @imwritehere1920
                • Total Posts: 92

@akbaer

Iiik!  Sorry for being so late *sheepish grin*

My sister read Crenshaw awhile back and mentioned it to me!  It sounds interesting.

I’d say my favorite book is…. *stares at all the books I love*…. I’ll go with Walk Two Moons! (…for now 😉 )

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

ella
                @nova21

@power

I LOVE geometry too!

-gladiator, 2000

ella
                  @nova21

@akbaer

Tbh, i feel like every era was just plain bad. XD  Maybe i’d go back to the eighties and nineties to jam out and crowdsurf XDDD  Not a super intelligent answer, but that’s what I’d do:)

-gladiator, 2000

Lydia S.
                    @lydia-s
                      • Total Posts: 399

@akbaer

Yeah, we’ll see how it goes… I hope you have a great school year!!! 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Lydia S..
                    Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >