Good morning, afternoon, or evening

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good morning, afternoon, or evening

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Elfwing
    @elfwing
      • Total Posts: 486

@AKbaer

ahh I see! Well I won’t hold that against you! What about tea?  I like regular black tea with honey and milk!

Yeah new things are sometimes like Bilbo’s description of adventures; “nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner!” But they can also lead to incredible opportunities!

Haha sounds like my parents too!

And you’re welcome! When I got on here I was confused about those as well XD

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

AKBaer
      @akbaer
        • Total Posts: 35

@devastate-lasting

Hi Lin! My WIP is about a Adolf Hitler-like leader in the medieval times oppressing a population of elves. A half-elf is seeking the elven prisons out to release all the elves. But it is all very complicated and I kind of need to figure it out for myself. 🙂 What’s yours about?

AKBaer
        @akbaer

@elfwing

I love peppermint tea with ice, but otherwise I am very picky with my teas. Changes do make you late for dinner sometimes 🙂

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@akbaer Sounds interesting! I have several at the moment (too many), but lately I’ve been working on a short story about a villain with a conscience.

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Jenna Terese
            @jenwriter17
              • Total Posts: 2522

@akbaer It’s what what we call a person who is on the Kingdom Pen forums (and is a KP fan) 🙂

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
              www.jennaterese.com

AKBaer
              @akbaer

@devastate-lasting

Thanks! I have the same problem of starting something and then coming up with a new idea and starting that and so on 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by AKBaer.
                Lydia S.
                @lydia-s
                  • Total Posts: 399

@akbaer

Welcome to the forum, Annika!

I wholeheartedly approve of your hobbies as I myself enjoy all three of those things! And your book choices are also wonderful (J.R.R. Tolkien is probably the writer I admire most).

Fantasy is very fun to write and to read! Have you by chance read the DragonKeeper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul? It’s a Christian approach to magic, dragons, and the rest. 🙂

Here are a couple of questions for you, if you’d like to answer them:

1. (*gasps* Dare I believe my eyes? I get to ask the pineapple question!!!) Are you a pineapple pizza person?

2. What is your favorite mythical animal?

3. (This question is my favorite to ask) Who is your all-time favorite book character?

Can’t wait to get to know you! See you around the forum.

AKBaer
                  @akbaer

@lydia-s

Hey! I have actually read the first book when I was younger, but it has been a few years! And yes I LOVE pineapple on pizza! My friends all say it’s gross to have fruit on pizza, but I don’t listen 😀 My favorite mythical animal is probably a griffin, and my favorite book character is Knightley from Jane Austen’s Emma by FAR. 🙂

AKBaer
                    @akbaer

@lydia-s

Hi Lily! I say I like knitting, but I can only knit a square 🙂 My favorite authors are J.R.R. Tolkein, Jane Austen, and a newer one, Katherine Applegate. (Her book Endling is my fav) And I am currently reading the Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson! What are you reading?

AKBaer
                      @akbaer

@maryg3
                        Hi Mary! My WIP is about, well let me just quote my other explanation :D, it’s an Adolf Hitler-like leader in the medieval times oppressing a population of elves. A half-elf is seeking the elven prisons out to release all the elves. But it is all very complicated and I kind of need to figure it out for myself. 🙂 My favorite character in the hobbit is either Gollum or Smaug, but I think little old Smeagol wins because I can do an amazing impression of him 😀 I AM a mystery movie person! I love suspenseful movies, especially when they make you think like a mystery. What is your favorite book?

AKBaer
                        @akbaer

@joy-caroline

Hi Joy! I have quite enjoyed the Kingdom of Pen so far 🙂 My favorite book is probably Endling by Katherine Applegate. My WIP is about an Adolf Hitler-like leader in the medieval times oppressing a population of elves. A half-elf is seeking the elven prisons out to release all the elves. But it is all very complicated and I kind of need to figure it out for myself. 🙂 Your WIP sounds really interesting and unique!

AKBaer
                          @akbaer

@anatra23

I have not read the Ranger’s Apprentice, but I have heard of it and would really like to read it! Thanks for the suggestion, I will look for it in the future!

AKBaer
                            @akbaer

@ribbonash

Hi Ribbon Ash also known as Miranda!

Your WIP sounds really awesome! My top five fav books are:

1. The Endling by Katherine Applegate is tied with The Hobbit by Tolkein

2. tied with first

3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

4.The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi

5. The Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling

My fav magic system is in Endling by Katherine Applegate. It is very realistic and structured, not just some unlimited mysterious force. I actually prefer to write alone, otherwise I get distracted. 🙂 What are your favorite books??

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 1379

@akbaer

I’m glad!

Wow, that sounds awesome! I’d read it.

Thank you!

Elfwing
                                @elfwing
                                  • Total Posts: 486

@akbaer sorry the forum ate my post again lol

I like peppermint too! we had a wild kind all over the place where I used to live, so I’d pick it and use it for tea.

Well, good to meet ya! see you around! 🙂

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >