Good morning, afternoon, or evening

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good morning, afternoon, or evening

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    AKBaer
    @akbaer
      • Total Posts: 35

Hi my name is Annika, and I like to read, knit, and obviously write. 🙂 I like books about things. Things like the medieval times (most fantasy books), hobbits (a certain fantasy book), and believable magic ( in some fantasy books). I am not shy, but I am quiet unless I’m around good friends (of those I have two). I also kinda like historical fiction… But fantasy is better. I can’t think about anything else to say. Goodbye. :}

Elfwing
      @elfwing
        • Total Posts: 486

@AKbaer

Well hello hello! Good to meet you! I like writing fantasy in medieval-ish setting too! *high fives

a very important question: Do you like anchovies on pizza? if you’ve never tried that, do you like olives on pizza? or do you even like pizza? hehe

I shall introduce myself: I’m a Christian, and love taking care of and interacting with autistic children. I think they are beautiful people that God has gifted the world with. I am very shy in person even though I have lots of energy and have a big vocabulary to use when I feel so inclined XD I’m an introvert who talks out of nervousness unless around my good friends. (I also have two, and my sister, who is the best!). I am a Tolkienite and love the books, not so much the movies, but then again, I don’t really like watching movies; I like making up my own worlds too much. I admit The Amazing Spider-Man is a movie I do like (perhaps too much) but I don’t like the other marvel/marvel related movies. I was homeschooled all my life but graduated this year! 🙂

Anywhoo, so great to meet you! if you have questions these people are really great and friendly and good at that!

(if you are wondering how tags work, you just copy the name under the person’s name under their profile picture. for me, it’s @elfwing. 🙂 )

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

E. K. Seaver
        @e-k-seaver
          • Total Posts: 344
          Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17
            • Total Posts: 2522

Hello and welcome, @akbaer! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
            www.jennaterese.com

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@akbaer Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I’m Linyang, though you can call me Lin as well.

A fellow fantasy writer! How lovely. What can you tell me about your current WIP?

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

imwritehere1920
              @imwritehere1920
                • Total Posts: 92

@akbaer

Hi!  My name is Lily.  Welcome to the K.P forum.

Awesome!  I love medieval/fantasy too!  What do you like to knit?  Any favorite authors?  What book are you currently reading?

Dream. Write. Inspire.

https://thepencilsisters.com

Mary G
                @maryg3
                  • Total Posts: 90

Hi Annika!

Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! My name is Mary; I joined 10 days ago so I am fairly new here!

I’d love to hear about your work in progress!

I like the Hobbit too! Who is your fav character in the book?

I love reading/writing dystopian and historical fiction, but also realistic fiction.

Are you a mystery movie person?

INFJ/ChristianFiction/ IceCreamAddict/ StarGazer/ https://lamplighterletters.wixsite.com/mysite-1

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 1379

@akbaer

Hi, I’m Joy! Great to see you around the Kingdom of Pen.

Do you have an all-time favorite book? Mine is Victor Hugo’s Les Misérables. 

What’s your WIP about? Mine is a Biblical fiction about St. Paul’s sister.

Can’t wait to get to know you better!

Anatra
                    @anatra23
                      • Total Posts: 211

@akbaer

Hullo!

I am also quite a fan of fantasy and medieval books. Have you ever read the Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan by chance? It’s defiantly top tier and fits the book description you were addressing.

Happy you’re here!

Ribbonash
                      @ribbonash
                        • Total Posts: 97

@akbaer

Hey! I’m Ribbon Ash, also known as Miranda. Welcome!

I’m a quiet person unless I’m with my best friends too. I love fantasy. I mostly write fantasy but I also write dystopian and have ideas for contemporary/paranormal and sci-fic stories. I read in most genres. My WIP is called our Scattered Ashes and it’s about a male cyborg solider going through a crisis when the war ends.

Top five favourite books?

Favourite magic system? For both/or either writing and reading. 🙂

Do you have a writing buddy? (can be a pet or an object or a human 😉 )

Jodi Maile
                        @jodi-maile
                          • Total Posts: 138

@akbaer

Hello Annika! My name is Jodi, and I write fantasy, historical fiction, and a few other things. I also love books about hobbits, as well as other fantasy stories. I loved the Redwall series by Brian Jacques when I was younger.

What place would you go to in any story, if you could?

So nice to meet you! Welcome to Kingdom Pen 🙂

AKBaer
                          @akbaer

@jodi-maile

Hi Jodi! I have never really read Redwall, but my younger siblings did for school and loved it! My favorite book when I was little was (and still is!) Endling by Katherine Applegate. Oh there are so many places I would love to go to but I think that the Shire is my home away from home. 🙂 It is not too dangerous, but the world is not too boring either. What about you?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by AKBaer.
                            AKBaer
                            @akbaer

@elfwing

Hello Elfwing! To start off, I’m going to say that I do like pizza, but it is not my favorite. I do not like olives on my pizza and I have never tried anchovies. I don’t enjoy trying new things, but I’m willing to work on it. 🙂 I am a homeschooled introvert as well, but my parents are always the last to leave at church. 🙂 (thanks for showing me what tags are, I was a bit confused 😀 )

AKBaer
                              @akbaer

@e-k-seaver

I see you found me 🙂

AKBaer
                                @akbaer

@jenwriter17

What is a Kapeefer? (if you don’t mind me asking) 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >