Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 6,166 through 6,180 (of 6,295 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD

I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin

@calyhuge

sorry I haven’t been on here much lately

Dante

“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Dante shook the boy’s outstretched hand. “Though I’ve seen a lot of exciting things. You’d have to try pretty hard to beat it.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
        @loopylin

@ellette-giselle

XD oh my goodness Rory is adorable lol

Ellette Giselle
          @ellette-giselle
            • Total Posts: 1074

@loopylin

Is he? Thank you. I tried hard to make him so.

It’s going to be so sad when I kill him in the book.

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

Loopy
            @loopylin

@ellette-giselle oof

RAE
              @rae
                • Total Posts: 3555

@whalekeeper

The Jep one!!!!!! Lol

Those were great XD

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Koshka
                @koshka
                  • Total Posts: 1555

@whalekeeper

Oh my. Those are stupendous. XD

@ellette-giselle

I just knew he was doomed…

Sorry y’all. II had homework ambush me. I’ll try to write an RP now.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Ellette Giselle
                  @ellette-giselle

@koshka

Yay! She’s alive!!

Koshka
                    @koshka

@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle

Leo

Leo was about to lead the way down the hall, when, with a flurry of wings Hunter appeared beside them.

Which nearly got the kid slammed by Rory, who waved instead. Strange, but then this place tended to put himself on edge, so…

For a moment the boy was lost somewhere else. Seeing something else. Then he was back, green eyes blank with the present. Leo frowned and hefted Quincy a little higher. Something about that look made him itchy.

This kid was getting heavy; it was definitely time to get moving. He turned to lead the way to the Kindergarten class.

“Where are you all from, if you don’t mind my asking?”

Ellette Giselle
                      @ellette-giselle

@koshka

I’ll wait a minute to see if anyone else takes this. And if not I’ll RP

Ellette Giselle
                        @ellette-giselle

@koshka @loopylin @keilah-h

It’s only fair to wait and let Hunter react to the fact that he almost got slammed into tomorrow. Plus, the twins are being silent things to trip over……

If no one takes this by the time I’m board then I’ll just go.

Koshka
                          @koshka

@ellette-giselle

XD

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 4721

@ellette-giselle ok this is kinda random but Rory’s thoughts made me think of something: in one of my sci-fi WIPs I have creatures called Changelings, who are basically humans but have the ability to change color and disappear from sight. The way Rory describes himself as wanting to disappear reminds me of my Changeling character Jaylen talking about how glad she is she can hide her face if she’s really embarrassed.

sorry for being so off topic, that’s just my thought process for ya haha

@koshka
                              @loopylin

Hunter

Rory jumped and nearly punched him, before drawing back, shoving his hands in his pockets, and letting out embarrassed, somewhat garbled versions of “Hi, Hunter.”

Hunter was a little startled at this, but he couldn’t blame Rory for trying to defend himself. The older boy was rather jumpy. Sometimes Crosshair could be like that, too…..

…especially when he had been reminded of the Hemlock incident….

Maybe Rory had gone through something similar.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ellette Giselle
                              @ellette-giselle

@calyhuge

Are you wanting a confrontation yet?

We are about to start walking down the hall if you wanna pounce on us.

calyhuge
                                @calyhuge
                                  • Total Posts: 71

@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @loopylin

I wasn’t following and didn’t really know what was going on that’s all

I kinda want to introduce my good guys to your good guys before things go haywire

Is it just me, or is it every time characters meet in the hallway they literally run into each other?

Kate

“Hey look, it’s one of those dragon kids,” Brian said, pointing. “Do we know that one?”

“No, he’s the wrong color,” I said. “Has to be related, though.”

The group of kids was gathered by an elevator. Brian approached them, smiling. “Hey, you know Crosshair?” he asked.

*tries to compute* @loopy, Dante is yours right?

Johnny

“What was your name, by the way?” Slick asked the cyclopes.

“Dante,” the same said.

Slick shook Dante’s hand firmly with a grin. “Welcome to the crew. Now,” he turned back to the others, “any ideas for our next stunt?”

Dante raised his eyebrow.

“Well,” Vinny said, “I don’t think we should burn down the whole school. I mean, it would be an epic roast, but we might get in real trouble.” El Burro growled at the pun.

“Point taken,” Slick allowed. “That’ll be plan B. How about this: What if we did a really unusual fire?”

El Burro approved. “I think that is good, Senor. A villain who leaves an unusual mark is always remembered.”

“But how?” Slick mused.

One of the posse looked up to the sky, thoughtful. Then he cried out and said something in rapid Spanish. El Burro pointed. “Look, yonder ballon!” A stray ballon, doubtlessly lost from some poor small child, was making its way into the sky.

“That’s it!” Slick said. “We tie something to a lot of ballons and float it!”

Johnny laughed. “That’ll be so funny! What should we tie?”

“Whatever floats your boat, man,” Vinny shrugged, smiling. El Burro growled again.

“Let’s take care of ballons first,” Johnny said. “That shop over there has some birthday stuff. That’ll have ballons.”

Inside the shop, the boys picked out a pack of big ballons, a small can of helium, and string. “Hey y’all, what about this?” the southern posse member suggested. He was pointing at a pinata.

“This is going to be fun,” Slick said, rubbing his hands together. “Dante, you have a lighter? Good. It’s filled with confetti, so we just need to get it airborne. Let’s go boys.”

I ❤️ Debating Theology
                                  I ❤️ Family Heritage
                                  I ❤️ Medievals

Viewing 15 posts - 6,166 through 6,180 (of 6,295 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >