Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 6,766 through 6,780 (of 6,788 total)
  • Author
    The Ducktator
    @theducktator
      • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h

I think it’s your turn to RP in here?

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4721

@theducktator ahhh forgot!!

where were we?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

The Ducktator
        @theducktator
          • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h

I think the last RP was page 448?

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@theducktator ok thanks!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@theducktator

Crosshair

“Let’s go questing!!” Ayla brandished her sword out in front of her as she walked.

Crosshair rolled his eyes. Tech or Omega or even Feather probably would’ve enjoyed this more, but none of them were here.

“Stop being so obvious.” he hissed. “If there are in fact guards or dragons or whatever, you yelling and waving that weapon is only going to alert them.”

He crept along the wall, ready to turn and shoot something if he had to. “Stay quiet and wait for my signal.”

Far too late, he realized she wasn’t a member of his squad and wouldn’t know what hand movements constituted a signal and what was just him moving stealthily.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

she probably thinks he’s really boring haha

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

Hi I have a new character I want to practice writing. Any groups ok with me joining? (Might be 2 characters I’m undecided)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@loopylin You can totally join!!

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

I don’t knw if you can join my group because @theducktator would have to also agree on letting you join, but honestly, the more the merrier in the castle!

Loopy
                      @loopylin

Here’s my characters I’ll post a description later

Winnifred

“You wanted a mystery, Watson. Here’s a mystery.”

Win stood in the middle of a round, sunlit stone room, eyes glancing nervously about behind her round glasses. She held a brown tabby cat in her arms who did not look very pleased about being held.

“I never wanted mysteries,” Watson the cat retorted. “I wanted answers. Now we talked about this, Win. No carrying me without asking. Plus, you’re squeezing.”

She loosened her grip and let the cat leap to the ground. He paced around the room on soft paws before pausing in front of a large wooden door.

“Well there’s nothing to do but explore. Open this door, won’t you?”

Winnifred stared at the door for a long time. Then she sat down, crossing her long legs so that her knees were almost level with her hunched shoulders.

“What are you doing?” Watson came over to her.

“Waiting. Mom said to always stay where I was if I got lost until she could come find me.”

“…So, you expect your mother to just show up here, wherever we are, looking for her adult daughter?”

Winnie glanced at him out of the corner of her wide eyes and gave a slight shrug. Then she returned to staring at nothing.

Watson sighed. She needed a moment. He curled up in her lap and closed his eyes, allowing her to gently stroke his back.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
                        @whalekeeper
                          • Total Posts: 3141

@loopylin

Gasp, I know someone with two dogs named Winnifred and Watson.

“Everything is a mountain”

Loopy
                          @loopylin

@whalekeeper XD

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@loopylin whoa Watson can talk? But he’s also an ordinary cat???

cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@keilah-h

Yeah, I have no explanation for why he can talk yet lol. I just wanted a talking cat. Came up with these characters just a couple days ago.

cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.

That sounds like a fun character idea

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@loopylin yeah he was cool. His name was Beaumont. He was also half-blind. I’m not sure how he could hold a pencil with the normal cat paws he had, unless he was typing or using his claws to scratch words in the dirt or something…..

Viewing 15 posts - 6,766 through 6,780 (of 6,788 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >