Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 6,721 through 6,735 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4721

@theducktator also yes, killing off characters=very relatable.

Me, I usually end up mutilating characters. One loses an arm here, another gets blinded there, still another gets their face scarred over there…..Nothing TOO bad, but yeah, my guys (and girls sometimes) get beat up.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3555

@theshadow @whalekeeper

What are they wearing?

XD

Tenz and Reid

Reid pushed the door open, seeing three people on the other side, two men and one woman. The men seemed to be preparing to fight with primitive weapons until Reid had opened the door. Looking at them, his mind immediately jumped to a picture of Ancient Wond that his father had lying around the house that his adoptive sister had drawn.

“Amon sirs, miss.” Reid bowed his head in greeting. They stared at him. “Sorry, about the green glow. I can’t get rid of it without dropping these two. Uh…you looking for the one who brought us here too?”

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

HighScribe
        @highscribeofaetherium
          • Total Posts: 2449

Hey guys, I think I’ll shall join this if y’all don’t mind. I haven’t really RPed since the days of the Character Party (may it rest in peace 😔) and I’d like to get back into it a bit.

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4721

@theducktator

Crosshair

“Well, maybe we could find a way out while we go on a quest. Like, a secret passage full of deadly traps under a moat! I doubt you could get out even if you tried. It’s a well known fact that you can’t escape a fantasy world until the world is saved, and your arc is complete. We’re only at the inciting incident. Unless we’re side characters.” Ayla shuddered at the notion, whatever it meant.

Hmph. She was really stuck on this idea, wasn’t she?

“Fine.” Crosshair told her. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”

He kept his rifle out, just in case. Ayla didn’t look like she was very good with weapons and would probably need some form of protection if a war did in fact start like last time.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3421

@highscribeofaetherium

Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

The Ducktator
              @theducktator
                • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h

Ayla

“Fine.” Mr. Crosshair said. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”

I probably knew more than him at any rate. He looked like he was more into sci fi.

“Spectacular!” I stepped into the hallway, brandishing my new sword. “Let’s go questing!”

@highscribeofaetherium

Go ahead!

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

HighScribe
                @highscribeofaetherium

@esther-c @theducktator

Ok! I’ll probably write up descriptions tomorrow (if I have time with school) cuz it’s kinda late here.

HighScribe
                  @highscribeofaetherium

Charrie 1

Name: Nithea

Appearance: Average height with a roundish face, large eyes, and thick dark brown hair worn in a braid. She’ll be wearing a buttoned white shirt with loose sleeves, a skirt that falls halfway past her knees, low boots, and a cornflower-blue shawl.

Personality: (ugh, I hate this part 😖) ambivert, generally friendly, can be quick to anger and rather shortsighted, uh, can’t think of how else to describe her.

Charrie 2

Name: Niaren

Appearance: Tall, mid-length dusty brown hair, slightly tan skin, wearing a loose shirt, pants, and a worn jacket/coat, the inside of which is lined with pockets and several knives.

Personality: Introvert, usually level-headed and calm but can also be quick to anger similarly to Nithea. Has a strong (albeit slightly twisted) sense of justice. Dunno what else to say 🙄

Also, since it isn’t all that clear from the descriptions, both characters are fantasy.

Typing RP… ⌨️⌨️

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3421

@highscribeofaetherium

Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

HighScribe
                      @highscribeofaetherium

And one and a half hours later… :p

Forgot to mention, they are not friends.

Nithea

A muffled thump sounded from somewhere above, stirring Nithea out of sleep.

No… she thought drowsily. It was warm, and she didn’t want to wake up. She brought her knees to her chest and clutched her shawl around her shoulders.

After a moment, when she did not drift off again, she gave a sleepy groan, opened her eyes blearily, blinked twice, and let out a startled cry, sitting bolt upright.

The room was completely unfamiliar; as she staggered to her feet, Nithea took note of the stone walls, the fluffy rug beneath her feet, and the glowing remains of a fire, which was still giving off waves of warmth. The rest of the room was cloaked in shadows. On the far side of the room, however, the silhouette of curtains sat, backlit by the daylight.

Nithea stumbled blindly over, tripping over something in the dark, and drew open the heavy drapes. Light flooded the room, causing her to squint. The darkness had not hidden much besides a door set in the wall to her left, a chair near the hearth, and a softly breathing form slumped over in the chair, almost sliding off onto the floor.

She marched over and hit them hard over the head.

“You!” She said, preparing to hit again. But before she could, an arm shot out and caught her wrist.

“Don’t,” Niaren said with a groan.

Nithea jerked her wrist away and said snappily, “Get up.”

Niaren opened his eyes and blinked. “Too bright.” He said and closed them again. After a moment he seemed to have fallen back asleep.

She kicked him.

His eyes opened to the merest slits. “That was unnecessary.”

Nithea seized the collar of his coat and heaved him out of the chair and to his feet. He staggered, slightly. Nithea released him and took a step back. They gave each other looks that would boil lead. Then Niaren looked around seemed to notice their surroundings for the first time. He was silent for several seconds.

“Well? Undo whatever it is you’ve done and take me back!” Nithea said.

“I… didn’t do this.” He said slowly.

“Rubbish.” Nithea said flatly.

“I didn’t, and I don’t care if you believe me!” He said, a note of anger in his voice.

“I –” Nithea started angrily, but before she could finish the door swung open.

I could probably keep deleting and rewriting for another two hours but I gotta eat soon so I’ll just leave it as it is.

If nobody wants to have their characters interrupt them, we can just say the door opened with MaGiC or something :p

HighScribe
                        @highscribeofaetherium

@esther-c

Oh, thanks!

Go ahead, you can have yours come in, or mine can leave and run into yours, either way 🙂

Cloaked Mystery
                          @jonas
                            • Total Posts: 2681

@everyone

Hey, guys! It’s been a while since I’ve been active on here, aside from popping in occasionally. I’ve been thinking about jumping in here for a couple weeks, and now that I’ve completed my first week of college and seen what my schedule will be like, I’m ready to do that!

I had a character in here before, but I’m just gonna forget him and start over. I’ll start off with just one.

Izre (pronounced ‘EESE-ray’. Roll the ‘r’.)

Izre is a large animated gargoyle-like creature made of stone. Her front limbs are huge—thicker and longer than her rear legs—with massive claws and bulky shoulders. Her head is relatively small, and somewhat draconic in appearance. She has glowing orange-yellow eyes and a large lower jaw. Her lower body is much less bulky, with thinner, shorter legs that are nonetheless able to bear her entire weight. Finally, she has a long heavy tail that is at least as long as the rest of her body.

Izre goes on all fours, though she can stand upright. Upright, she would easily be 10 – 11 ft tall. In her usual crouching/crawling position, she’s probably between 4 – 5 ft. (I imagine her coming up to a bit below shoulder height compared to an average height person.

Needless to say, she is very strong, very heavy, and immune to almost all damage. Despite her size, however, she is also quite agile, being able to jump high, bound at high speed, and climb (assuming the wall can support her weight.) She is also surprisingly silent.

Izre has an odd personality, due mainly to having spent thousands of years as a living statue. She’s by no means evil, but she has a dark sense of humor and what might be considered an extreme view of justice, and her views of morality are not particularly nuanced. She doesn’t care to think abstractly and prefers to trust her instincts on just about everything.

So…yeah, that’s that. I have no idea who else is in this RP or what’s going on, so I’m willing to drop Izre wherever other people think is good.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                            ✨ Magic System Creator
                            🎭 Character RPer
                            📚 Appreciator of Books

HighScribe
                            @highscribeofaetherium

@jonas

Welcome.

Other than me, there’s Whaley, RAE, Keilah, Ducktator, Esther, and GRCR (I think that’s it, you guys let me know if I forgot anyone). Whaley and RAE’s characters are together, and so are Keilah and Ducktator’s, Esther’s and mine are alone, and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.

Nothing’s really going on, characters are just arriving at the castle and meeting each other mostly.

-GRCR-
                              @grcr
                                • Total Posts: 1142

@highscribeofaetherium

[…] and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.

I did… it just faded into oblivion…

Fin knew. Riker knew.
                                Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

-GRCR-
                                @grcr
                                  • Total Posts: 1142

I may write a new one, though, because I don’t like how I wrote it…

Fin knew. Riker knew.
                                  Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,721 through 6,735 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >