Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 6,691 through 6,705 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3559

@whalekeeper

Sorry, I decided to add a little bit more because poor Hugo…

Tenz and Reid (part 2)

Reid cringed. This poor lady!

“Tenz, why don’t you help this poor fellow who’s bleeding, and then I’ll tell you why her…I’ll tell you why if you heal him, deal?”

“Deal!” Tenz switched gears, turning to the young man. “Hi! I’m Tenz! I’m gonna help you and then you’re gonna get really tired okay!?” Tenz exclaimed with a wide, fanged smile.

Reid began to apologize to the woman again as Tenz’s baby blue light hazed over his eyes, consumed his body, and began to cover the young man.

Okay, now I will giddyly await how your characters will reactm

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3143

@rae

Aw thx for the help Tenz

(Starting a minute before your charries walked in)

Barnes

Hugo refused her handkerchief for the third and last time. He seemed to be doing alright; Commissioner Barnes wasn’t going to risk losing her only lead besides herself. She refrained from talking about the matter any longer.

The two made a strange pair. Barnes moved sharply, her soft pink boots barely making an appearance underneath her colorless clothes. Her visible hairline and jaw could slice metal.

Hugo trailed along behind her, limping like a wounded deer. Thin and shadowy, he could have slipped away, if he was not attached to handcuffs.

“Where is your brother, by the way?” Barnes asked absently.

Hugo said nothing; instead, he blinked hard and fell against the wall. “I don’t feel so good…”

As the commissioner attended to him, two young men approached them from a nearby entrance. One reached for Barnes.

She swung back, but froze when the stranger touched her mask.

She took too long to process what the two individuals said. Hugo arched his back, glowing blue.

Wait.” Commissioner Barnes took Hugo’s hand and brandished her rapier warningly. “Master… Tenz. Tell me what you’re doing.”

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by whaley.

“Everything is a mountain”

RAE
        @rae

@whalekeeper

Tenz and Reid

The flash of cold, sharp metal. Reid’s eyes were almost overcome with spring’s green but he kept his own glow at bay, ready to suddenly stop this lady at the slightest move she made..

“Master…Tenz. Tell me what you’re doing.”

“Why are you calling me funny names?” Tenz asked. “I’m only trying to help him.” Tenz’s light faded, and the boy fell further to the floor. Tenz kneeled down, catching the young man by the shoulders and peering into his face with large, almost sad blue eyes. “I’m sorry. My power makes everyone tired if their wounds are bad enough. You were tired already, I could feel it. I’m sorry. If you’d like it, my brother can carry you. He won’t mind. What’s your name?”

Hugo will be fine once he sleeps it off.

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@rae

Barnes

“I’m Hugo, the Sharkman’s son.” He blinked heavily. “I’m not… heavy…”

The boy went slack, and his thin legs quickly collapsed. Tenz picked him up and handed him to his companion.

“Do you two gentlemen know of a locomotive which stopped nearby?” Barnes asked. When they shook their heads, she tried again. “How else did you come here? Was it just as surprising for you as for us?”

RAE
            @rae

@whalekeeper

Tenz and Reid

“How else did you come here? Was it just as surprising for you as for us?”

Reid let loose his power. Instead of just a simple glow, Reid’s Spring’s green vapor also formed a few long tendrils that he used to form a large hammock that he placed Hugo in, before moving the boy and his hammock behind his back. “I suppose so, if you just suddenly woke up in a strange room too,” He replied.

Tenz tugged on Reid’s sleeve, and part of Reid’s vapor climbed up his arms. “I want a nest too! Reid, make me a nest too!”

Reid agreed, commanding more tendrils and forming a more circular cocoon for Tenz. As with Hugo, Reid moved Tenz to his back. The twin settled down, curling into a ball with his jacket held tight to his body.

“I’m sorry if our powers startled you, Miss. My name is Reid Grath, son of Alpha.” Reid motioned with his head towards Tenz. “He’s my twin, Leith, but we-”

“It’s Tenz!” Tenz had shifted from his comfortable position, complaining to his brother. “It’s Tenz, Tenz and only Tenz!”

“But we call him Tenz.” Reid finished, hoping that would calm his brother. It did, though he still looked annoyed. “Please excuse his ways, he…has some mental issues. May I request your name, miss?

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 4721

@rae aww Tenz is kinda sweet, what mental issues exactly does he have?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                @rae

@keilah-h

Thanks.

what mental issues exactly does he have?

Haven’t figured them out yet, but I’ll get back to you when I do 🙂

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@rae ahhh ok!

just wondering!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@theducktator

Crosshair

“My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do adventures have only two. Who are you anyway? Do you want to see if we can find a secret passage or a long lost dying king or a dragon or library or something?” the girl–Ayla–asked.

Seas of Kamino, she talks a lot, Crosshair thought. Although she’s not too different from Omega. I could get used to her.

“My name is Crosshair.” he growled. “And no, I would rather find a way out of here.”

He thought he remembered seeing a dragon in a place very similar to this. It had been friendly, yes, but it also hadn’t come from the castle. He wasn’t taking chances with anything else they came across.

whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@rae @keilah-h

Sounds like a developmental disability. I’m not too familiar the terminology, but my brother has a brain shunt, so I’ve met a lot of people disabled in that area.

Barnes

“My name is Commissioner Barnes. Nice to meet you.” The woman shook Reid’s hand, took off her cape coat and draped it over her arm. She approached a nearby window.

Outside, the only thing visible was the castle courtyard. It had to be a castle, although Barnes didn’t know which one it could be. She squeezed her hand into a fist and punched the glass.

“No crack,” she wrung her hand and turned back to Reid. “From what I have seen, this place has no exits. We should try one of the towers – however. It might be beneficial to find a living space. I have absolutely no idea how long it will take to scour the castle.”

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@whalekeeper interesting!

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@keilah-h He has a cord in his neck like an extra vein, and a head scar. I’ve never thought of it as interesting before, to be honest XD When something is so normal, you forget about it.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by whaley.

RAE
                            @rae

@whalekeeper @keilah-h

Yeah, a development issue has always Ben the idea in my head, but I don’t want to really define it until I understand things like that. Granted, I never will truly understand that sort of thing but reading never did any harm (except that one time, but whatever)

@whaley

Tenz and Reid

Exits? “Wait, so you’re trying to get out?” Reid blinked. The thought had never occurred to Reid that they should find a way out, mainly because he could blast through rock without a problem, even without Tenz. As long as it wasn’t too thick, but these walls appeared to be only around two-three handbreadths and the outer walls probably weren’t any or much more than a pace. If Tenz or he needed an exit, they could make one.

“Aren’t you at least curious who put us here?”

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@rae

Barnes

“Oh trust me, I am,” Barnes murmured behind the sculpted smile. She swung around and stared further down the hall. “It is usually easier to commiserate with a care than to peruse the plot, eh? How about we look for other people?”

RAE
                                @rae

@whalekeeper

Tenz and Reid

“There were two doors in the room Tenz and I woke up in, maybe we should try the other one.”

Tenz lifted his head out of his nest, “but the goblins in green didn’t pick that one!”

“And what’s the worst that can happen when we go through the door the ‘goblins in green’ didn’t pick? Do you know of anything that could kill us when we’re together?”

They could.” Tenz shrunk as he said it, hiding most of his face with the jacket.

Reid swung Tenz’s nest to in front, ruffling the already ruffled hair of his brother. “Don’t think about it Tenz, there’s no way they’re here,” He reassured Tenz in a soft voice.

Tenz was trembling. “But they could have been brought here like us.”

Reid showed no signs of fear or alarm, and there had been no change it the brightness or hue of his vapor. “That’s very unlikely, and if they were here, I’d keep them away from you, okay? Tenz, you don’t have to fear anymore.” Reid used more of his appendages, closing off Tenz’z nest into an egg shape and once again positioning it behind him. “Now, then shall we go to the door ‘the green goblins didn’t pick’?”

Viewing 15 posts - 6,691 through 6,705 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >