Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,151 through 3,165 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h.

Leo

“For your brother. Reuben. I apologize for the things I spoke, earlier. Was…not the best way to handle the situation I’m afraid. And…I apologize.” Grimm apologized.

Leo bit his lip and turned to face him. “It’s okay…really…and…I’m sorry. I know everyone has gone through pain…and what I said…it was…wrong. Nyx mentioned how you lost your sister…and…”

He saw the pain and guilt cross Grimm’s face, and he mentally slapped himself. “I’m sorry Grimm…I’m such an idiot. I shouldn’t even bring that up…” Leo let out a deep breath. “I’m sorry…for everything.”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h. @loopylin. @mineralizedwritings. @theloonyone. @lightoverdarkness6. @anyone-else-I-forgot.

So…I want to add another few charries. XD I know I have a lot, but I’m fine! I can keep track of them! 😀

First off, Himmler Baumann.

He can show up in whatever group, I don’t care, but as he’s beginning to get his own book (hehe…XD) he needs some development desperately. xD

Here’s his pic, first:

So…he’s a German Luftwaffe (Air Force) officer, running a Prisoner of War camp. For timeline things, he’s recently discovered the Holocaust and is now working to save Jewish Prisoners of War that his older brothers (Felix and Hans…mwahahahahaha) want to put in the Concentration Camp. And, maybe even more important for this RP…his wife recently died. 

So…he’s dealing with some grief right now, that is for certain. *sniffs*

But anyways! Info that y’all actually NEED to know! I’m getting sidetracked. xD

34 years old. Prob around 5’11”. Has short, curly, dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, and pale skin. Wears a WWII German Luftwaffe officer uniform and cap, and long, tall, black boots. He’s kind, soft-spoken, reserved, quiet, highly intelligent, loving, and was a wonderful husband and is a wonderful father. The youngest of three boys, Himmler is…well…over 20 years younger than his middle brother, Hans, and his oldest brother Felix. And…you see…well…his brothers inherited their personalities and ideas of raising children and other related things from…well…their father. With an alcoholic and abusive father, Himmler has his own sets of scars, but as life has continued on, he hasn’t let those things stop him, he made a self-conscious decision to not be his father, and…his past helps him understand his Jewish nephews, Leo, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben, and Wolfgang.

Anonymous

Edy (Pronounced like E-dee) Baumann!

7 years old. Average height for a 7-year-old girl. Has long, bright blonde, straight hair that she wears in pigtail braids, dark blue eyes, pale skin, and wears a dress like the one in the picture, which is long sleeve, stockings, and black Mary Janes. She’s sweet, innocent, imaginative, loving, silly, and playful. All in all, she’s a little girl that will light up your world. She loves to play with her older sister Camille (pronounced Ca-Mill) and loves to make up games. She also loves spending time with her Daddy, but she doesn’t get to do that too much. And when they visit family, she loves some of her cousins! Not Annalise, Steffi, Adolphus, or Dietrich though…they’re not very nice! But she loves her other cousins, especially Leo, who always plays games with her.

Anonymous

And, finally, Camille Baumann. 

9 years old. A little shorter than the average height for a 9-year-old girl. Has dark brown, curly hair that she wears in pigtail braids, dark green eyes, and pale skin. Wears a white, sweater-like dress, like the one in the picture, stockings, and white Mary Janes. She’s loving, honest, sweet, imaginative, compassionate, generous, creative, smart, and playful. She loves to play and make up stories with her sister Edy, loves to spend time with her Daddy, and, like Edy as well, loves to see the rest of their family. But their aunts and uncles and some of their cousins don’t seem very nice. Instead, like Edy, she loves to spend time with Leo, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben, and Wolfgang. Reuben is even teaching her how to draw pretty horses, her favorite animal! She misses her Mama, but she knows she’ll see her in Heaven again one day. Jesus has her Mama in his arms, just like Mama always said he would.

Loopy
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 aww Camille and Edy are adorable! 🥰💕

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Ellie

The sound of someone approaching startled Ellie and she spun around, gun in hand.

“NO! Don’t hit her again!”

A man held up his hands in defense. “Wait! I’m not going to hurt you…I’m going to help you…please…let me help you help her…”

The man was now kneeling so that they were eye to eye. Ellie studied his face, her tail lashing. He was one of Dante’s new friends, but… she saw he was sincere. He wanted to help.

Her breathing slowed slightly as she lowered her gun and took a step back.

She glanced down at her sister and spoke in the steadiest voice she could manage. “She’s not hurt. Not too bad. I- I need to get her inside the ship, before it’s taken. Everything we own is in there. It’s … it’s our home.”

(I’ll do a Dante rp in the morning probably)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Loopy.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

Grimm

He shook his head, swallowing down the sudden flash of memories. “No…no. It’s…alright. I…” He took in a deep breath. Went silent for a moment.

He looked at Paxton, a small smile on his lips.

“He reminds me a lot of her…” he mused. “When I first met him…it was…hard. To say the least. But…Things are…easier now. Still not the same but…easier.”

He smiled slightly, thinking of all his new friends.

Of the feisty fox sleeping in his arms.

And…Jocelyn…Who’d been helping him through so many things…

The brothers watched him with softened eyes, nodding. “I’m sorry…for your loss. I…I can’t imagine losing…” Leo’s voice strained with emotion as he glanced at his younger brothers.

Grimm’s smile faltered slightly.

He looked at Paxton. “That’s…that’s why I refuse to let anyone else…” His voice hitched slightly.

No…it wasn’t his fault…

Miri’s death wasn’t…

He shook his head. “Point is…” he looked at Leo, a small smile on his face. “No need to apologize.” Leo returned the smile, adjusting Paxton in his arms.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 u wanna RP? Or @keilah-h if ur on

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Sure, I’ll go! 😀 @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon.

Leo

“No need to apologize.” Grimm said with a smile.

Leo smiled faintly and adjusted Paxton in his arms.

That look in Grimm’s eyes…Leo knew it.

Not all of it…but…some of it.

“Thank you. Really.”

“For what?” Grimm asked, raising an eyebrow.

“For being kind…forgiving…even after what I said to you.” Leo whispered. “There haven’t…been a lot of people in my life that have ever treated me like that…”

Anonymous

@loopylin. Aww, thank you! I love them too! And they ARE very cute. xD <3 @keilah-h.

Reuben

“She’s not hurt. Not too bad. I- I need to get her inside the ship, before it’s taken. Everything we own is in there. It’s … it’s our home.” The girl’s voice trembled slightly, but she was trying to not show it.

Reuben knew what that felt like. “It…it’s okay…I’m going to help you…”

He glanced at the other girl, and, without much effort, had her in his arms. “Come on…I’ll get you there the best and fastest way I can…I promise…”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. GIRL!!!

So…I listen to a lot of music, as we all know, lol, and I’ve found a song that I put in Jayden’s playlist and probably Wolfgang’s, but I’m listening to it, and I was THINKING ABOUT PAXTON!!!

Anywho, the song is “You Are Known” by Matthew West. Just a great song. XD A lot of Matthew West fits my characters like Riker/Jayden/the bois, lol. xD

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I’ll have to check it out!!!

I listen to a ton of music too! I added some posts in the playlists forum and tagged u but idk if u saw them

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h u on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Yes, I saw them!!!

I almost cried over Paxton, so…XD Yeah…I listened to them. Most of them, at least, not sure if I got to all of them, but I saw them!

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 I am on now!

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Crosshair

Grimm and Leo weren’t that different….

For that matter, neither was he. Maybe he hadn’t lost a sibling, but their situations were somewhat similar…..

He didn’t have anything to add to the conversation, so he just watched.

“Thank you. Really.” Leo said.

“For what?” Grimm asked.

“For being kind…forgiving…even after what I said to you.” Leo replied. “There haven’t…been a lot of people in my life that have ever treated me like that…”

Nyx stirred, and Grimm stroked him, smiling slightly.

Then a sound echoed through the hallways.

“Did any of you hear that?” Crosshair looked from Nathan to Julius, on either side of him, and Feather in front of him.

(@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon I know this group is huge already, but I just wanted to give one of you a chance to introduce your new characters or ones that haven’t joined a group yet)

@loopylin

Kad

“She’s not hurt. Not too bad. I- I need to get her inside the ship, before it’s taken. Everything we own is in there. It’s … it’s our home.” Ellie whispered to the young human helping her.

Kad hissed, throwing off his enemy. This ship was the girls’ home? He hadn’t known before….

Now that he knew, he’d fight harder to help them keep it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,151 through 3,165 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >