Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,926 through 2,940 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka AGH I GOTTA MAKE A PAXTON RP NOW THEN!! @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Paxton glanced away, noticing the twins who’d showed up with Wulf. He gripped his bear tight, staring at them, especially the dark-haired one.

The dark-haired one winced, and Paxton’s brows furrowed.

They met eyes.

Paxton gasped, hiding his face. The other one…the tall blonde…what was he called, Vulkasin? Seemed to notice. He chuckled.

“No need to be frightened, lad!” He motioned with his hand. Paxton glanced at Grimm, who nodded. Paxton slowly made his way to the twins, who were also in conversations with Reuben and Julius. Reuben grinned at the little boy, running a hand through his white hair gently.

Paxton held his bear close, hiding half his face in it shyly as he glanced at the twins.

“Ah, you must be…Snow? Or…Paxton vas it?” Vulkasin’s eyes were bright, and so was his smile. His height made him a bit…scary, reminding Paxton of Edric….and Aramis…

But his face…and his voice, was so joyful…full of mirth.

And He was Grimm’s friend.

“B-B-Both…” Paxton nodded. He blinked, eyes turning to face Zlatan. The dark-haired man’s face was void of expression, much like Grimm’s had been when they’d first met.

(Oh my gosh y’all…UGH this proves how great a writing tool this castle is!!! I just realized…in my book when Grimm meets Paxton…he’s gonna remind him of his sister…she had white hair, and was so innocent and a child…she couldn’t speak….and was killed because of her disability….yaaaaalllll 😭 😭 and Grimm is a lot like Zlatan so…yea)

Paxton tilted his head, studying the young man, close in age to his own dark-haired friend, and looking much the same. The man shifted uncomfortably, and winced when he did so.

Paxton’s brows furrowed and he frowned, blue eyes widening. “A-Are y-you h-hurt…?” He whispered, peeking out from his bear. He could tell by the way the man was shifting that he was hiding some sort of pain.

Knew…because of his own experiences…with bruises…pain…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1560

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

AGH! *Gasp* You did it alright.

Paxton, you’re so sweet…Please don’t get scared about what’s about to happen.

Zlatan

No. Oh no.

The little boy was looking up at him with those blue blue eyes. “A-Are y-you h-hurt…?”

You can’t lie to a child.

A child.

Just children.

Zlatan tried to swallow, tried to make his voice work.

Just children, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers…

He dragged in a breath as if he were drowning.

Maker…help me!

“I… I’m sorry.” He barely whispered. Raised a shaking hand. “I’m sorry.”

The little boy’s eyes had grown wider, a look all too familiar trembling in their depths. Fear. Of him?

Zlatan stepped back, feeling the world collapse around him. Tears slid down his face.

“I’m sorry.”

He covered his eyes and turned away, struggling for air.

Maker…please, forgive me!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
        @koshka

Vulkasin

Zlatan was…weeping?! The group stopped.

His brother hardly ever showed much emotion, or at least not like most people. And he would never cry.

Vulk started to reach for his brother’s shoulder, then quickly recoiled remembering just in time. He but his lip, at a total loss of what to do.

“Z-Zlati?”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Koshka.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AHHH NO!! @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

The little boy stepped back, gasping. Everyone seemed at a loss for words.

The dark haired man just suddenly began….

To cry…

Had…had Paxton done…said something wrong?

Paxton watched as his brother reached for him, then recoiled, as of afraid the slightest touch would injure him. Paxton sniffled, eyes growing glassy.

He knew how it felt to be in the dark-haired man, Zlatan’s position.

Everyone wanting to comfort you…but…afraid to scare you away…to hurt you…

And….he was hurting….

Slowly, Paxton approached, and then, wrapped his arms around him, just as he had Leo earlier. Zlatan started, eyes widening.

“V-Vat…? N-No…I-I…”

But Paxton stayed, squeezing his eyes shut, whimpering slightly. Hoping this was the right decision.

Hoping…hoping he’d learned enough from Arabella…

Paxton looked up at Zlatan, ice blue eyes meeting Zlatan’s gold (he was the one with gold right?). He offered a soft smile.

“I-it’ll be…be Al-alright…Don’t…don’t be s-sorry…I just…sc-scare easily….” Paxton giggled slightly, another wet giggle, soft and breathy.

Zlatan breathed underneath him, still a bit tense. Paxton could only hope he was helping. Somehow.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Koshka
            @koshka

Yes, Zlatan is gold, Vulkasin greeny-yellow.

Zlatan

Soft arms wrapped around him, pulling him back from the black cell. He opened his eyes to see Paxton looking up at him. He swallowed.

But what was the little lad saying? That everything would be fine, that he shouldn’t be sorry?

No, no. Snow didn’t know what he’d done. What he hadn’t done. This was a child…his blood red cloak fell around them, smelling vaguely of spruce and salves.

Though your sins be as scarlet.

He wiped away his tears, one arm lightly folded around the little boy. Whispered a prayer. Felt the Maker close.

Zatan placed his hands on the lad’s shoulders and lowered himself to one knee. To Paxton’s eye level.

“It’s not your fault. You could say I scare easily too.” His voice was soft, gaze falling to the ground. “You see…I’ve done many fings I vill regret ze rest of my life.” He looked Snow in the eyes. “But you’re ze first child zat…zat didn’t…”

He choked on his words, lightly squeezing Paxton’s shoulders as he rose back to his feet. Gave the lad a small smile.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AWWWW 😭 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Zlatan rose back to his feet, one arm still wrapped around Paxton. The white-haired boy gazed up at him, bright eyes blinking. He didn’t understand everything, but he knew enough to see…

To feel…

“I-It’s alright, whatever you did…it’s al-alright…” He smiled, ice blue eyes sparkling, meaning every word.

For a split second…

Zlatan…wasn’t Zlatan…

Instead…it was Soren standing in front of him, and Paxton found his throat tightening, words escaping that he knew were right…needed…but…

Weren’t entirely sure where they’d come from.

“I…I forgive you.”

“I-I forgive you S-Soren..! S-Soren, p-please…p-please!” Paxton cried, small hands pounding his brother’s chest.

But…it was too late.

He never knew if Soren had heard him….

Paxton buried his face in Zlatan’s abdomen, letting the tears fall down his cheeks.

OH MAN…that…that made me want to cry!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

AWWWW!!! *Sobs*

Zlatan

“I…I forgive you.” Paxton looked up at him, his eyes filling with tears before he buried his head in Zlatan’s stomach.

I forgive you.

Something had happened to this little boy. Zlatan gently lifted the lad in his arms, spreading instant fire across his shoulders. Those wounds had been for children, and somehow, he didn’t mind the pain. He’d carried children before, hadn’t he?

He looked over Paxton’s shoulder to where the others were standing. He nodded, and started the group walking again.

“Zlati,” Vulkasin’s eyes were filled with concern. “Your back…”

Zlatan looked at him, eyebrow raising. His brother shrugged.

Koshka
                  @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

By the way, I don’t know if either of y’all know this, but if  you want to see if someone is on or not you can go to the community page and scroll all the way to the bottom. It isn’t always quite accurate, but it is a way to check. =)

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@koshka ugh the twins are so sweet 😭 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Grimm

Grimm had watched it all in silence, heart gripped with emotion, though his face didn’t dare give it away. At least, not to those who didn’t know him.

“You good?” Nyx hopped to the floor, nudging Grimm’s boot with his paw.

Grimm nodded, still keeping an eye on Paxton and Zlatan. He sighed.

He knew only some of what the little boy had gone through. Had seen a bit of the disdain and hate his own people held for him.

His own family…

But he still didn’t know everything the las went through….

He knew the child had lost a brother. The only one in his family who’d been decent enough to…try and make amends….

He’d been there after it had happened…

And it and hurt the kid…

A lot had hurt the kid….

Grimm sighed. Everyone got hurt, it seemed.

Paxton

He nuzzled into Zlatan’s shoulder, gazing over his side and down to his back, noticing the slight curves and shifts he made when he walked.

The wincing…

The pain….

He frowned, knowing from experience how badly things could hurt.

And also how uncomfortable it could be when bruises or wounds were aggravated….

Paxton sat up, looking at Zlatan. “Y-You’re h-hurting…why…why? W-We can h-help y-you…like…like L-Leo!”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka thank you!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                        @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Zlatan

He let Snow down and took his hand. “Not quite like Leo. He has a fresh wound, but I’m already healing.”

“If only you would.” Vulkasin muttered, his arms crossed.

“B-but why are…are you h-hurt?”

Zlatan glanced away. “It’s no’fing much.”

V’hat?!” His brother started beside him. Fury spilled from his voice. “You only got beaten unconscious and left for dead in a black cell. You call zat no’fing?”

Zlatan stared quietly back at his brother, hoping few of the others had heard. He could feel Snow’s hand tighten around his own. “Neh. I call it’s present state no’fing to v’orry about.”

What could they do anyway?

Maybe bind you back up?

He frowned. It wasn’t as if he didn’t want some respite, he just didn’t see the need. It was going to hurt either with or without help, so it was best to go with the least troublesome approach.

Besides, he didn’t want to put more bad memories in Paxton’s head, and he could tell there were already many there.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h anyone here?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomeriter76 @keilah-h

Grimm

Paxton’s eyes grew wide at Vulkasin’s sudden outburst, he ducked, burying his head a bit. Vulkasin winced as his brother sent him a glare.

Paxton peeked out, “Why…Why d-did s-someone h-hurt you…?” He whispered.

Grimm walked up, “Pax…he may not…want to discuss it. You understand.”

Paxton frowned, but nodded, looking once more at Zlatan’s golden eyes.

“I…I’m s-sorry. Th-that someone hurt y-you. I-I understand.” Paxton nodded, lips pursed in complete innocence.

He looked down, gently pushing himself away, letting the dark-haired man place him on the ground, he ran past Grimm, over to Wolfgang.

Reuben watched him go, then turned to Grimm.

“I’m…I’m really glad someone found him…you and your friends…the sister he talks about.”

Grimm gave a small smile at the mention of Paxton’s “sister.” The bond they shared was indeed unique.

“I…I can’t imagine anyone wanting to hurt him…” Reuben watched as the little boy began a conversation with Nyx and Wolfgang, glancing every so often at them with a small smile.

“Nor I…” Julius frowned.

“But…he vas hurt…vasn’t he?” Vulkasin asked.

Grimm let out a breathe, nodding dully.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                              @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

We have a children’s thing at our church tonight, so I’m helping set up. I will have my phone close though, so I may be able to RP. =)

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 8156

@koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. So…I decided to bring Nathan back. xD He’ll show up at some point, but for now…I decided I’d like to have another antagonist! XD

So…without further ado…I introduce y’all to…Colonel Hitchens. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Full Name: James Matthew Hitchens (really just known as either Colonel Hitchens or just Hitchens, lol XD). 35 years old. Prob. around 6’4″. Has black, slightly curly hair that comes down to right below his ears, dark green eyes, pale skin, and wears an 18th century British Officer’s coat, white breeches, and black boots, along with a ceremonial sword on his left side and a whip on his right side. He’s controlling, manipulative, sadistic (tho not as bad as the bois’ stepbrothers and stepmother…), prideful, devoted, hard-working, and well-liked by almost anyone except the men under him. (Yeah…quite a few of them aren’t fans of him. XD) He grew up rich and was given a high Military Position by his father in England.

Here’s his pic:

Viewing 15 posts - 2,926 through 2,940 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >