Beware: Crazy Writer and Weird Nerd

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Beware: Crazy Writer and Weird Nerd

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04
      • Total Posts: 270

@leon-fleming Yep! In my opinion I think Tom Holland is the best Spider-Man (partly just because he looks like he’s literally fifteen years old, especially in Homecoming), buuuuuut Garfield was really good too. I feel like Garfield captured the nerdy/techy side of Peter more than Holland did, especially because his Spider-Man built his own webshooters and stuff, but Holland was slightly better at the awkwardness of high school (at least that’s my opinion, o’course ;D)

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
      ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
      @william-starkey
        • Total Posts: 634

@warrenluther04 Yeah, I’ve heard a few people mention something like that; Holland did play those specific traits pretty well. But then again, did the original Marvel Comics Spider-man seem awkward at all on purpose (in high school)? XD Talk about being awkward, there’s the Maguire Spider-man. Wow; besides being awkward, his acting was terrible, especially in the first one.

WarrenLuther04
        @warrenluther04
          • Total Posts: 270

@leon-fleming That’s a good point lol. Maguire’s Spider-Man was definitely awkward. (And he didn’t act like a teenager at all)

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
          ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

@william-starkey

@warrenluther04 Yeah, it just seemed like he was trying too hard ALL THE TIME.

Hobbitchild
            @hobbitchild
              • Total Posts: 32

@allisongrace

First of all, cool profile picture! Spider-Man is the best!

Second, you aren’t Team Captain America😱?? Noooo!! Actually, in the last movie, I felt so let down that he was an old man. It didn’t seem right. Captain America can never be an old man! It is weird he went to live in another time, but I am kind of glad because he really didn’t belong in this time anyway. I just wish we could get another movie of him in the WW2 time!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Hobbitchild.
              Elizabeth
              @lewilliams
                • Total Posts: 252

@allisongrace

Hey! I know we’ve technically met, but I just wanted to say that Team Iron Man is the correct team *firm nod* *realizes that I’m currently wearing a Captain America shirt* …oops.

Also plants are so neat!! What’s your favorite plant that you have?

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

@william-starkey

@allisongrace @lewilliams People; Tony himself admitted that he was wrong. He wanted the Avengers to be something like a super-hero team/tool for the US government to use and control. Which meant that in places where they could be saving people, the US wouldn’t let them go for whatever reasons. Captain America’s team was against that. Even Iron Man can be wrong; I mean, he’s still one of my favourite Avengers, but…Captain America’s probably one of my favourite favourite Avengers. Thor is my top favourite, though, I think. Actually…Bucky is up there, too.

@hobbitchild
                  I’m definitely team Avengers. I actually kinda liked him staying back in the past. He finally made that dance; though that would be really cool if they made a WW2 Cap America movie. Yeah, that’d be pretty cool.

allisongrace
                  @allisongrace
                    • Total Posts: 17

@hobbitchild

Thank you! I love my profile pic. XD

I’m definitely Team Stark. XD But I agree, Cap’s ending was a little off. In a way, it felt right, but something was missing. *shrugs* Another Cap movie would be amazing!

allisongrace
                    @allisongrace
                      • Total Posts: 17

First off, I’m so sorry I took so long to reply! I really need to get better about logging in and interacting. XD

@lewilliams

*shakes your hand solemnly* A pleasure to officially meet you.

XD

*fistbump* Yay, Iron Man!

Hmm, do I have to pick a favorite plant? I suppose one of my many airplants. His leaves are crazy (and fuzzy) and he looks like a sea creature. Which is why he is named Squidward. (Also, because I couldn’t resist the Marvel reference. I’m such a nerd. XD)

@leon-fleming

*laughs* It’s rather amusing how intense this Civil War conversation is getting. XD

I think both Steve and Tony are right about somethings and wrong about others. The Avengers need accountability (or rather, Tony needs accountability), but they also need the freedom to do what needs to be done without restraint. *shrugs*

I just like Tony better than Cap. I feel like he’s a more relatable character. And my brother is Team Cap, so I have to be different, right? XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by allisongrace.
                      @william-starkey

@allisongrace XD Yeah, that’s right.

Right, that’s pretty true. The thing is, though, they’re fictional characters. Everyone needs accountability, as well; Tony just took the wrong route. They all just needed to repent and believe the gospel!

Hey! *fistpumps said bro* Now. My only question would be this…did he like Captain America’s beard and was he angry when Cap shaved it? Infinity War was probably one of my favourite Marvel Movies.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >