Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 2,472 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@mineralizedwritings I love him so much. How is your line art so perfect? And the lighting?? 💕

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2972

@loopylin

Thank you so much! 🥰

I’m using medibang paint with stabilizing at like 48%. It’s great! I don’t think I could get that style of line art with any other program (Except maybe photoshop.) So yeah my pen did not make those perfect movements 😂

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
        @loopylin

@whalekeeper

The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!

HA! Seb is mine now.

hehehehehe

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 3141

@theducktator

❤️

@rae

I mean… If we’re sharing art abominations… (Actually that is a fun topic.) I’m sure stick figures aren’t that bad 😚

@keilah-h

Well, thank you 🙃 *bows* I think I wanted to have an original style instead of anime, but since I’d never drawn many humans before, all I carried through was the soul of my intentions, through square-shaped eyes *gives a poetic swoop of the arm*

XD I still have a use for that style tho.

@mineralizedwritings

Pics are up! And thank you, that means a lot! I’ve been working reeaaally hard on improving so I don’t feel embarrassed about what I post anymore. Which goes against what I said in my motivational speech up there 😅 But mental pressure motivates me well, even if it’s negative.

The colors were a fun experiment. Obviously that’s Dante, but the other character is from my project, so I had to guess which color scheme would work for both worlds XD

Ooohh Tauren is looking a tad moody over here. Is he depressed? He better not be depressed. (I like the touch of blush and the hair movement!) Also, honestly, how does everyone else do line art? I just make the sketch a little stronger and use that, which is still fine, but it’s not professional or anything. You seem to have practiced so much, you have fountain pens for fingers.

@loopylin

Grrr… *Snatches him back* You cannot have my shark mouth boy.

*Considers*

*Snatches Dante too*

“Everything is a mountain”

Loopy
            @loopylin

@Whalekeeper

OI THATS MY COMFORT CHARACTER

…Actually, you can keep him for now. He’s in timeout for trying to dethrone the twins as the main character.

Loopy
              @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Also, honestly, how does everyone else do line art? I just make the sketch a little stronger and use that, which is still fine, but it’s not professional or anything.

Who cares what’s “professional”. There’s professionals out there who lay a canvas on the floor, hang a bucket of paint from the ceiling by a rope, poke a hole in the bucket, and then spin it.

Art can be messy. I’ve started doing that with my line art too. I think it looks really great with your style. And I’ve seen plenty of other artists much better than me on YouTube doing the same thing too.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4721

@mineralizedwritings so cool!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@loopylin

OI. I have the same problem with side characters XD

And thank you. I will sick with laying the sketch over colors, unless my heart (✨❤️✨) tells me otherwise.

RAE
                    @rae
                      • Total Posts: 3554

@whalekeeper

This is the drawing:

Sorry that it’s lopsided like that. I scanned it into our computer.

So, now you can see, the lightsource is totally off, the hair doesn’t sit right, the features aren’t clear, and jawline is too straight, the beard looks wrong…

It’s a person, just a messed up one.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

RAE
                      @rae
                        • Total Posts: 3554

Oh, and the collar is totally not good.

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

@rae

Tbh girl, I can picture this drawing in a simplified drawing style, and it would look fine. I don’t draw realistically. For all I know, you are doing better than I would! 😂

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 4721

@rae ok but honestly that looks fine to me. I would say the eye is too far inward, but other than that, whoever this is, is a believable person.

I can barely even do shading, so even a botched lightsource looks fine to me.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@rae

If you want some advice on realistic drawing I might be able to help 🙂 I do stylized and realism.

But you were talking to whaley up there lol. Just butting in in case you wanted it.

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@whalekeeper

Pics are up! And thank you, that means a lot! I’ve been working reeaaally hard on improving so I don’t feel embarrassed about what I post anymore. Which goes against what I said in my motivational speech up there 😅 But mental pressure motivates me well, even if it’s negative.

🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!

XD I know what you mean. Part of my drive to draw is to have good stuff to post, or the fact that at school I always want to be in the top 40% of artists in the classroom. I need to be comfortable being lower than that because it doesn’t matter but it does really motivate me…

The colors were a fun experiment. Obviously that’s Dante, but the other character is from my project, so I had to guess which color scheme would work for both worlds XD

Ooohh Tauren is looking a tad moody over here. Is he depressed? He better not be depressed. (I like the touch of blush and the hair movement!) Also, honestly, how does everyone else do line art? I just make the sketch a little stronger and use that, which is still fine, but it’s not professional or anything. You seem to have practiced so much, you have fountain pens for fingers.

I mean I have been working with fountain style di pens recently soo…

XD

But no I don’t have fountain pens for fingers, I’m just really careful and erase/redraw my lineart a lot before it’s perfect. And medibang has a stabilizing feature that makes everything smooth and I love it. It might not be ‘professional’ but it’s creative and sometimes stuff like that captures more emotion. It takes more skill to make digital art look alive, and I think not lining it actually helps a lot.

Girl maybe I just like moody boys ok?? maybe I’m a little moody rn??

XD no he’s not depressed but I see what you mean. I have to emotionally connect with my art in order to enjoy making it. So for instance, I can’t enjoy drawing a character smiling unless I’m happy. So yeah I guess Tauren’s expression there isn’t unlike me 😅

Btw how are you? I feel like it’s been a minute

HighScribe
                                @highscribeofaetherium
                                  • Total Posts: 2449

@anyone

I just finished this map! What do you guys think?

Not super happy with some of the names, I made a lot of the cities up on the spot, but oh well 🤷‍♀️

(the date at the top is a liar, don’t listen to it :p)

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 2,472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >