A Keeper Adventure

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Destiny
    @destiny
      • Total Posts: 37

@dekreel We haven’t exactly met before… I’ve read through some of every topic on this forum since I first joined, and I saw @aislinn-mollisong talking about The Aetherlight and thought that it sounded a bit like another game that I like called Star Stable, so then when @xonos-darkgrate posted a link, I joined. 🙂

@lady-iliara
      , Hi! Yes. My sisters are Aethasians, too. XD They aren’t on here though…Yet, one of them really wants to join… As soon as she can read, that is… 😉

Here is the human me (It’s my character from Aetherlight. I think that I’m wearing the same dress as Aislinn only in red, though [I believe that her’s is green in the game, so they are different colors, I think]. I do have other outfits that I like, so I could put on a different one.):

Melissa Northapple

And here is the unicorn me:

Destiny the Unicorn

The necklace that I use to change between a human and a unicorn is a magenta heart-shaped gem on a silver chain.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Destiny.
      Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@destiny Nice photos! The human picture looks like steampunk. Is that intentional? I love steampunk 😉

You can pronounce it however you want.

Grace H.
        @gh24682468999
          • Total Posts: 199

@princessfoo Book #9 — nice! It’s pretty hard to say which ones I enjoy the most. Personally I would say Book #10, and Book #1 of Brotherband Chronicles is just hilarious, although I’m not sure I can call it my favorite compared to all the others. Also I find it surprising that you think there should be a follow-up to Book 12. Apart from ___, I think that most of the loose ends were wrapped up nicely. What I think he should write, though, is a “Lost Stories” for Brotherband Chronicles, since Lydia needs to get shipped with somebody 😉

@dekreel
          If it’s not too inconvenient for you, would you add in my character as well?

The name of your character – Grace ‘Owl’ Hsu (or if you prefer Xu as a surname, that works too).

Species – Human

Origin – Will not speak much about her past. However, she clearly has a lot of experience between cultures, and has lived much of her life in a distant realm (the Pendam equivalent of China/Taiwan, if you want to add such a place).

Description of outward appearance – Thick black hair, darker (almost like Aborigine) skin. 5’5″ Carries quiver of darts and her atlatl, as well as a knife in her belt. Brown eyes.

Description of personality – INFJ. Generally pretty reserved, and takes a long time to win her trust so that she can be open. Has a repertoire of wit/sarcasm/dry humor which she is unafraid to dish out if somebody gives her an opening in a logical fallacy or if they say something without thinking. She also has an unfortunate tendency to describe every detail (in writing and in talking to people) which can get annoying.

Powers and/or special abilities (if any) – dead shot with dart and atlatl (pic below), a good hunter with catlike stealth and agility. Can also speak/read an exotic language (so the Pendam version of Chinese).

Any additional significant information – closely affiliated with @epicaddie2 Ranger, as she is based off Lydia from Brotherband Chronicles.

Optional: A drawing/photo of your character

It's g-h, 2-4-6-8 twice, three 9's
          literatureforthelight.wordpress.com

NC Stokes
          @daughteroftheking
            • Total Posts: 1156

@catwing Nice map!! Come, Reggie, we have a Pendam to explore.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
            @dekreel

Attention: I will take ONE MORE CHARACTER! After that, no more. Thanks to those who have submitted their characters already!

Oh, one little exception: If your character also has a pet, the pet can join, too. But ONLY IF IT’S A PET! Thank you 😉

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Joy.

Joy
              @dekreel

Anybody?

@supermonkey42
                  @inkling-for-christ  @graciegirl  @emma-flournoy  @that_writer_girl_99  @anyone-else

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 95

@dekreel, I have a character

Name: The Writer…aka. Rebekah

Species: of Galifrey

Description: Fairly witty, loves to quote books

Powers: Telekinetic Time Lord,

Other: I have a TARDIS for heaven sakes

me in LOTR form. I do love to visit middle earth

PS: Will this work?

Joy
                  @dekreel

*runs into bathroom and locks self up* *screaming something about a Time Lord being in my story* *emerges and hobbles back with red face* GASP phew! Thanks, @inkling-for-christ!

Attention: NO MORE CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS, PLEASE! Story-preparing phase #1: “Characters” is now finished I am now going into story-preparing phase #2: “Setting.”

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 95

@dekreel, I mean it doesn’t have to be a time lord if that is a problem…It was just the first thing that came to mind.

Joy
                      @dekreel

@inkling-for-christ I’m pretty sure Time Lords are the only Gallifreyans who are able to pilot a TARDIS. It comes with their training, I guess. *shrug*

And it is NOT a problem. I am SOOOOO excited!!!! That rant I just did was out of joy, if that’s what you mean 😉

Destiny
                        @destiny
                          • Total Posts: 37

@dekreel yes, the human picture is steam-punk. Aetherlight is a steam-punk game, and that’s where I got the picture from. 🙂 Aethasia is the land in Aetherlight, so (I’m guessing that) everyone from there would probably have steam-punk-y things too.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Destiny.
                          Joy
                          @dekreel

@epicaddie2 ‘Nother quick question: Is there a name for the “world” in which Rangers live? Like a state and/or country?

0-0Enyali0-0
                            @0-0enyali0-0
                              • Total Posts: 32

@lady-iliara REALLY??!! I thought I was the first one to post it!! glares comically at Ariella in the world of the Aetherlight forums

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

EpicAddie2
                              @epicaddie2
                                • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel Their country is called Araluen.

INFJ ~ 4w5
                                aldarley.wordpress.com

Silverclaw Bonnetfolly
                                @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                                  • Total Posts: 69

Noooo I’m too late!!! *this is what happens when you don’t get on for ten days* *frowns at self*

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >