A Keeper Adventure

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
      • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel I’m a Ranger!

I hope you’ve read Ranger’s Apprentice.

If not, Rangers are basically these people who wear cloaks that blend in with their surroundings, and they are nearly impossible to spot because of their cloaks and their not-being-spotted skills. They use bows, and have uncanny accuracy. They almost never miss a shot, and are basically some of the best archers EVER.

Rangers don’t use swords. Instead they have two knifes, a saxe knife and a throwing knife. The throwing knife is for (I bet you can’t guess) throwing. They have incredible accuracy with throwing knives. the saxe knife is basically for close combat, if it comes to that. It probably won’t because Rangers almost always kill their enemies with their bow/throwing knife before they get too close. But just in case, they have a weapon for close combat.

Hm, what else?

Rangers who have completed their training get a silver oak leaf pin thing that they wear. Apprentices get a bronze oak leaf.

I’m actually still an apprentice, so I only have a bronze oak leaf.

Oh, and Rangers get special horses that can run for a really long time and not get tired. And they can sense when an enemy is nearby and alert the Ranger. And you have to have a password to get on the horse, so a random person can’t just steal the horse. It’s pretty cool.

I feel like I’m missing something…

More about me as a Ranger, I suppose.

I’m being trained by Gilan (*grins* It’s amazing) so he’s taught me how to use a sword. I often carry around a sword rather than my saxe knife, but sometimes Gilan makes me leave the sword behind because it can get in the way of climbing/crouching/sitting in trees.

INFJ ~ 4w5
      aldarley.wordpress.com

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@sam-kowal I love him already! I’m getting a surge of inspiration! How big is he? *whips out laptop and start typing notes*

You can pronounce it however you want.

Sam Kowal
        @sam-kowal
          • Total Posts: 635

@dekreel He’s about the size of a dinner table. Maybe a little smaller, depending on the relative size of the dinner table. His coloring is orange and yellow, and he had scaly spikes over most of his body. On his back are two wing stubs that are about a foot long. His neck is covered in loose scales that bend when he moves. And his eyes change color (Usually, they’re blue like mine)

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
          Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Joy
          @dekreel

@epicaddie2 You are officially the coolest person I have ever met!!!!!!

Joy
            @dekreel

@epicaddie2  @dragon-snapper  @catwing  @lady-iliara  @sam-kowal  @daughteroftheking

Okay, I am making good progress with finding characters! Most of whom I have tagged here have told me that they wanted their characters to be in the story. So, could you please describe your characters? There are a couple of you who already have, but describe them again anyways, just so I can get them properly organized. 🙂 Also, btw, you can submit more than one character (but not jillions of them 😉 ).

Here is what I am looking for:

1. The name of your character
              2. Species
              3. Origin
              4. Description of outward appearance
              5. Description of personality
              6. Powers and/or special abilities (if any)
              7. Any additional significant information
              8. Optional: A drawing/photo of your character

So excited!! 😀 😀 *childishly claps hands*

Ingrid
              @ingridrd
                • Total Posts: 830

@dekreel  *folds arms*  Well, I’m late as usual, but I wanna be in this story.  *sweet smile*  Can I?  Please.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Joy
                @dekreel

@ingridrd Of course you can be in the story! Just describe your character (see above post) 🙂

Aislinn Mollisong
                  @aislinn-mollisong
                    • Total Posts: 445

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE!????!

1. Aislinn Mollisong. (Hero! Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

2. Aetherborg with bionic right arm.

3. Aethasia, particularly a farmhouse in Evergreen Meadows.

4. Really long dark brown hair, brown eyes, rather tall

5. Adventurous, tactical, cocky, friendly, mischievous.

6. Escape artist, cyborg arm, stealthy

7. Likes to say “Oy”, extremely accident prone, (meaning she gets into situations, ALL. THE. TIME. Ask Iliara or Xonos or Silverclaw.) loves dragons, nicknames: Ace, Aislie.

8. This is a picture Ariella Newheart (who may be joining soon….) drew of Aislie.

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                    https://forums.theaetherli

EpicAddie2
                    @epicaddie2
                      • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel Here’s the description (except for the things I’ve already described):

Name – Addie

Species – Human

Description of outward appearance – Brown wavy hair, down to the middle of my back. About 5.2. Brown eyes. Wears cool boots and (of course) my Ranger cloak. The cloak has a hood which I keep on almost all the time unless I’m at home and/or not doing anything. I’m really bad at outward descriptions so if you need any more details you can ask 😉

Description of personality – MBTI: INFJ. Hardly ever speaks and is always listening. I’m about 97% introverted. Creative, insightful, perfectionist, and sometimes makes really bad puns. Friendly and kind unless you get on my nerves a lot, then you DO NOT want to be around me.

Powers and/or special abilities – I can see through lies pretty easily. I can also usually tell what people are thinking/feeling. In other words, I can read people really well.

Any other questions?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by EpicAddie2.
                      • This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by EpicAddie2.

INFJ ~ 4w5
                      aldarley.wordpress.com

Ingrid
                      @ingridrd
                        • Total Posts: 830

@dekreel  *does happy dance*

Okaaay…

1. Aspen

2. Shield-wolf

3. We were created when Magic first came to be to protect all that is good and noble.

4. When transformed, I have shaggy, silvery fur, huge paws and misty green eyes.

5. I am a loyal friend, but easily angered.  Oh, and I’m extreeeemely sarcastic.

6. I can transform into a wolf at will to defend myself.

7. People you know just might be shield-wolves.  They conceal their identities very well.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Alia
                        @alia
                          • Total Posts: 1253

@dekreel, can I join???

WIP - Decisions
                          Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

@dekreel Put me in the story! I missed out on the Legend of King Daeus, but I MUST be in this one! Please?

Joy
                            @dekreel

@alia @emily Sure, sure! Get in here! *ushers you into room of characters*

Joy
                              @dekreel

Tag fail… @emily

Lady Iliara
                                @lady-iliara
                                  • Total Posts: 144

@dekreel

1. (Lady) Iliara Mustardtop
                                  2. Aethasian
                                  3. Aethasia, more specifically Evercity (the capital)
                                  4. Long black hair, green eyes, freckles
                                  5. Talkative, impulsive, optimistic, friendly, tries to avoid conflict, a bit arbitrary (random-crazy)
                                  6. Keeps a Flamethrower with her at all times, as well as a flame cane. Good impersonator.
                                  7. Likes to say “yo,” is obsessed with grammar and word-plays, likes to sing, keeps a…erm…rock collection *cough cough*, and may randomly hug you. Foxes are her patron animal. Nickname: Elm

8. This is Iliara…LoTR style ⬇️

Iliara Mustardtop

👰🏻🦊💥
                                  ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >