A Keeper Adventure

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ General Writing Discussions ā€ŗ A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel *squints* Hey. I think something happened to the post. What happened to the rest of it? šŸ˜›

Seriously though, whatā€™s gonna happen!

@kate-flournoy
      Iā€™m sorry. *pat shoulder* I donā€™t know why it has to be stopped, but Iā€™m sorry anyway. There there.

ā˜€ ā˜€ ā˜€ ENFP ā˜€ ā˜€ ā˜€

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@daughteroftheking Iā€™m putting you in the story along with Reggie if thatā€™s okay. So quick question: What do you want your character to look like? And whatā€™s her name?

@dragon-snapper
        Ā  Iā€™m not telling you whatā€™s happening! šŸ˜› šŸ˜›

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Joy.
        • This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

NC Stokes
        @daughteroftheking
          • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel Me!? *faints*
          This is severely cool. Uhh, letā€™s see, Iā€™m kind of tall, with short, light brown hair, dark brownish eyes, and light skin. Can I wear a cool cloak? That would be fun. Also, Iā€™m from Rohan. I kind of live everywhere and nowhere at once, since I jump from one dimension to another all the time. *cough*ImeanIreadalot*cough*

Iā€™d like to be called N. C. Those are my initials. First and middle name.

Thanks! This is so great!

Ā 

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel MMMMmmmmmm. šŸ¤ Whyyyyy?

ā˜€ ā˜€ ā˜€ ENFP ā˜€ ā˜€ ā˜€

PrincessFoo
            @princessfoo
              • Total Posts: 194

@dekreel

@daughteroftheking
              is one of the most creative, wacky people I know (and thatā€™s saying something. My brother thrives on wacky-ness.) Someday, she will take over the world and enjoy it. Seriously. She is the minor antagonist in my WIP, and thought it was hilarious. Sheā€™s super adventurous and a hard worker.(Anyone who completes NaNoWriMo has to be.)

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1330

@dekreel Write more! Soon! I want to find out what happens to @kate-flournoy šŸ˜€ Oh, and am I in the story?

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 859

@dekreel, I know this is kinda late, but can I sign up? It might be interestingā€¦it would especially be interesting for me to see how you portray me, and to see how you portray both me and Emily (whoā€™s my little sister, if you didnā€™t know) together.

0-0Enyali0-0
                  @0-0enyali0-0
                    • Total Posts: 32

@dekreel OOOOO!!!! Very nice prologue, madam!! Iā€™M DYINIG FOR MOREā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Raspberry breathā€¦ hahahaā€¦

Ā 

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

Joy
                    @dekreel

@dragon-snapper Becaussse The story isnā€™t done yet! šŸ˜›

@emilyĀ  Yes, you are in the story! Everyone who filled in that list is in the story

@shannonĀ  Unfortunately I canā€™t šŸ™ #1 Because I have too many characters already, and #2 because youā€™re on a different planet (But then again, so was Emily, but she gets a ride on @inkling-for-christā€™s TARDISā€¦)Ā  Anyway, sorry!! :-/ Iā€™ll make sure Emily mentions you! And wears some of your jewelry! šŸ˜‰

Joy
                      @dekreel

@0-0enyali0-0Ā  Thank you! šŸ˜‰

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 859

@dekreel Well, that works for me! I canā€™t wait to read the story! šŸ˜„

EpicAddie2
                          @epicaddie2
                            • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel Ahhhhhh I love the Wingfeather Saga reference! Canā€™t wait for more!!!

INFJ ~ 4w5
                            aldarley.wordpress.com

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 1486

@dekreel I just have to say, that Wingfeather reference deserves a gold star. Thank you for that. šŸ˜› And congratulations on starting! šŸ˜€

Joy
                              @dekreel

@winter-roseĀ  @kate-flournoyĀ  @daeusĀ  @emilyĀ  @dragon-snapper

Thank you all for your feedback on the prologue!!

Still writing the plotā€¦ Mom gave me a suggestion that there should actually be as many villains as there are writers, each designated for one writer. And they all represent writerā€™s block. Each writer could have like a writerā€™s block weakness and that is the villain they should fight. For example, Snapperā€™s weakness could be procrastination so she fights the procrastination villain, and Emilyā€™s weakness is fear, so she fights that, etc. And then once theyā€™ve won their little battle, they are transported back to their home and they can start writing their own thing again.

Personally, I think itā€™s a well-planned idea. But Iā€™m not sure it will work. I feel like this group of writers is an army, and an army fights together. So in my opinion there should be just one villain. I liked the idea a while back (I think it was @inkling-for-christā€™s idea) about one villain being the shapeshifter. So I might use that instead of the individual little monsters.

What do you guys think?

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 95

@ dekreel, That sounds amazing!! For me, I think my weakness (and my actual one is) overplanning. Like the week before Thanksgiving break I made all these plans to write for hours and hours and when the week came I did not pick up a pen ONCE! So my weakness is overplanning and failing to follow through.

Ā 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >