Where do you live?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Where do you live?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Hoven
    @sarah-h
      • Total Posts: 669

@Bluejay — I’ll be praying, too. 🙂

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

@sarah-h Thank you. It is appreciated. 🙂

Hannah
        @aella
          • Total Posts: 160

Oooh! I scrolled through rather quickly to see where everyone was from and wow! We have a LOT of Ohioans! I am from the one and only amazing state of Oklahoma, and @daniel-leinad-thompson-2-2-2 summed up our largest problem well, those wind-ferrets are crazy, y’all!

Greta
          @gretald
            • Total Posts: 450

@mas410, Hmm…still trying to remember. Anyway, that’s cool we know each other! XD

Greta
            @gretald
              • Total Posts: 450

@bluejay, I’ll be sure to keep you in my prayers, as well. 🙂

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@bluejay

Nothing to do with this topic ? But I thought you might like to know that I am now on medication to improve my health. ? I hope it will do what it’s meant to. 🙂
                (Just thought you would like to know, since you were praying about it.)

On the note of where to post stuff like this: This is just fine since we all want to know how you are doing. If however you ever want to contact just one or a few people about some non-writerly thing, the best way to do this is to post an update on your own profile and then tag the people you want to see it.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
                @bluejay

@daeus Ah yes. Thnak you. I’ll remember that for future reference.

@gretald
                  Thank you. I’ll be posting updates (if there are any) in my profile, as Daeus suggested, and I’ll definitely tag you.

BlueJay
                  @bluejay

Has anyone been to Yellowstone National Park?

Faith Kindred
                    @faithdk
                      • Total Posts: 139

@bluejay, I have! It is amazing …and cold…and hot… 😛 Depends where you’re at in the park, I guess. But there are buffalo almost everywhere! You can get super close to them. They come right up to your car, actually. 🙂

BlueJay
                      @bluejay

That is totally AWESOME @faithdk. I once made a tour brochure for geography on it. It is an amazing park. I have got to go there one day. 😀 😀 😀

BlueJay
                        @bluejay

@christi-eaton Jump into this topic and tell us where you’re from and what is special about your state.
                          (How often do you go to Disneyland???)

BlueJay
                          @bluejay

@reaganramm we’re about to study Florida. What can you tell us? What’s the weather like, what animals are there? Are there any great sights? Anything at all will do.
                            I have heard that the weather there is fairly stormy though. Have you had any big thunder storms?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by BlueJay.
                            Reagan Ramm
                            @reaganramm
                              • Total Posts: 110

Well, Florida is called the “Sunshine State” for a reason. It’s not actually very stormy, but usually warm and sunny all the time, especially during the winter. The weather is consistently nice. During the spring, though, it will rain every day at basically the same time, but not any huge storms that are bad. I experienced worse storms when I lived in Ohio, but I’ve only been in Florida for a year and a half, so that could change.

As far as animals, we have your typical woodland creatures, such a squirrels, rabbits, deer, bear, and raccoon and such like up north. The difference is we also have panthers and alligators and more snakes. Haha!

And I think the ocean is a pretty cool sight to see. Also the Everglades, which is not too far from me. Disney World is a not a bad sight either. Haha!

Any other questions?

My Music:
                              AndromedaCoastMusic.com

Learn Music Production:
                              OrpheusAudioAcademy.com

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 3976

@reaganramm— what about mosquitoes? 😛 😉

Christine Eaton
                                @christi-eaton
                                  • Total Posts: 306

Well @bluejay I live in Southern California, it’s usually nice and warm here so I pretty much wear flip-flops year round. I live really close to Disneyland and this year we have annual passes and I go at least 3 times a month, lately it’s been every Wednesday so yes, I am going tomorrow. The beaches are pretty close as well and I enjoy going there. I have a friend who lives in Australia but he is going to get married and move here soon. What sorts of places do you enjoy going to?

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 249 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >