@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I love your picture, by the way!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you! Â I like painting people, but also animals and backgrounds are fun.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
GAAAH!

@ethryndal -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That sounds EXACTLY like me and my sisters! :D. One of our favorites is when Jonah says “I smell terrible”. Â All of those you mentioned are some of our favorites.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

@ethryndal No. You won’t.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes! Â I love writing about Rome.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Alaska is mountains, dog sledders, moose along the road, bears in your backyard, aurora borealis, and people helping eachother out of the ditch.  Its a beautiful, exiting, and snowy place to live.  Funny thing is, we might be moving someplace like Arizona now. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Not a honey lamb!

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thank you and hello!  I have way to many favorite songs to pick one. 😀
I dont know what MBTI is. Â Can you tell me?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Ooh, so Roman historical fiction? Awesome! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine We have seen Moses and the Miracle of Christmas in Branson, and I have the DVD of Jonah. Â I think we might see Samson, but not sure.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Pleased to meet you! Â *shakes your paw*
I was born in Kansas, have lived in Alaska, and currently live in Missouri, even though were moving, most likley out of state! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!!
I would like to write some books set in modern times, but have not even finished my other ones yet.
Shhh…I like singing a little better too. 😉  I dont really have a particular style I can name of music I like to sing and listen to, but I am crazy about Sight and Sound Theatres music, if you know what that is.  I have most o…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
So excited to say HELLO DEKREEL! Â I thought my signature was pretty lousy, so thank you! Â I was looking at your signature wishing I could come up with something that clever.
What is MBTI?
I now know what WIP means. Â Thank you!
In responce to Grace I mentioned a few favorite books.
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira WIP stands for Work In Progress. So whatever book or novella you’re working on is your WIP 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *screams in your face* WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
I’ve said it before, and I’m going to say it again: I love your signature. XD
Do you know your MBTI type? (Did that already get asked…?)
As for your doubting whether or not you belong, you are not alone!! I posted a topic about self-doubt here, when I was…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, Elizabeth! Â Thank you.
Our family has never had a TV. 🙂
And please excuse my ignorance, but what does WIP mean?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Look out, I’m going to geek out about your new profile picture again…
I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I’m done XD -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Good to meet you, Kaya!
Favorite movies? Â I like “The Robe”(19–) and “Ben-Hur”(1969) a lot. Â I also recently fell in love with Dreamworks animated “Prince of Egypt”. Â All those movies also have fantastic soundtracks! Â What kind do you like?
-
Snapper and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago - Load More

CALVIN AND HOBBSSSS!!!!! I love it so much! Beware the Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat!