@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I would love to have your autograph! By the way, I really loved your poem “Autistic”! That was really beautiful.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Victor looked at his feathers. They were shameful really. A lovely reminder of how he should have listened to his brother. Something electrocuted Victor. He glared at Greenew. Or however he was supposed to pronounce that name. “But you have to turn me back into a human! I have family. People I love. A home!”
It was only after he said that when…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
…
…
*whispers* I’m a celebrity… 0.o
Ahh, anyway, thank you! 😀 *sheepishly hands you an autograph*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *suppresses a laugh* If it helps, here is a snippet from part 6:
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching le…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
You know what’s hilarious? I moved up in rank just by answering everyone’s comments! This is great.
-
Joy and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sierra-r Thank you for the welcome! I am so glad to be here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I’m a fan of yours! I love reading your posts!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you!!
Well, you won’t be in this one, but I am hoping to write other holiday-themed stories, so I shall fit you in there somewhere 😉
*peers at giant list of characters* Whew, I have a lot to do…
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper *beams* GIF WAR!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae Thank you! Yes, I try to include everyone at least once 😉
Yes! Ben made a website called The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature which contains all (or at least most) Kapeefer literature ever written 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira HELLO! 😀 Wait… does this mean I have a fan?! *blinks* *stares into deep space struggling to take it in…*
Thank you very much! I’m a little bit of a techie, so naturally I thought your signature was pretty awesome 😉
MBTI is a personality type. It’s very popular here. If you’d like, you can take the test here! 😉 I am an…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae I don’t know… they kind of just… happen though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Apologies for hijacking your thread.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Another GIF war.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal No. I wasn’t. That’s not…

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More


