@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! I forgot to mention that this is PART 8! @supermonkey42 A heads up. I forgot to mention it on the post itself *facepalm*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk That’s what I love about Kapeefer literature: Tension and hilarity at the same time. 😀
Actually he’d be better at being a henchman, but yeah
NOT UNTIL TUESDAY! ;-P
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations What kind of soundtracks and filmscores do you like? I mostly listen to Pixar soundtracks, along with the music from Halo (even though I’ve never played that game), the Lord of the Rings (haven’t watched it XD ), and Studio Ghibli (have watched some of those 😛 ).
Have you heard of the album You, Me & Gravity?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you!! HAHA, that what everyone says XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Yes, I was laughing, too, as I wrote it. It’s another one of my favorite parts XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
By the way, I really loved your poem “Autistic”! That was really beautiful.
Thank you!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eight: Up a Tree
Having just hidden a Star Trek GIF, Skredder suddenly lifted her head. “Earthquake,” she simply said.
Everyone looked at her. “What?” said Valentine.
“Earthquake! An earthquake’s coming!” Skredder repeated.
“She’s right! I feel it, too!” called Catwing from a tree branch.
“But earth…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
What is all that on top? I didnt mean to write that! This crazy computer.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
@rochellaine. Well, sometimes my cousins call me Sylvester, so maybe you are calling me.;) -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I think dragons might still exist some places on the earth, and I do believe that there used to be lots of them. But dragons are viewed kind of like unicorns are. Maybe there were unicorns as well? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I just put the italics there to let you know what the difference was. So really I meant it would look like this:
“When it threw fearsome flames at me.”
-
Joy replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well done!! I love the parable you used! 😀
The one thing I would change is instead of “When fearsome flames it threw at me,” I would say, “When it threw fearsome flames at me.” Unless you want it to be elegant, in which case feel free to ignore that suggestion 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine By the way, what is with “Sylvester!” if you dont mind me asking?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Maybe if its a serious poem, use a fear of something that isnt as fantasized as dragons are. If its a comical poem, then use whatever imaginary creatures you can find. Even still, I love it! Its an awesome poem. Dont take my advice because I said so, because I still have tons to learn!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops. I spelled force like forse. Sorry about that. Sorry its such a lousy part, but I wasnt sure what else to write.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Where do you think your going?” Akira asks, pushing me back onto the bed. Tears begin to form in my eyes. I pull myself up again with trembling hands and forse my eyes to focus. “The Ravine.”
Akira’s blond head shakes back and forth. “Are you out of your mind?”
“Please!”
“No. You can’t. Just look at yourself! I know you want to get it,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Dear Stan, most eloquent of dragons, I give thee thanks from the depths of my heart for the warm greeting bestowed upon me! I am indeed grateful for the hearty welcomes of the kapeefers and excited to be here among such talented writers and creautures! You are the first dragon I have ever heard of that has a taste for raspberries, …[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I like it! Although its kind of in between serious and comical at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thank you! I like what the names mean, so thats why I chose them as a pen name. What do you like to draw?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Right handed. 🙂
- Load More
