@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia A MOUSE?!! 0.0
*doesn’t know whether to laugh or to fume*
… Well I guess I look a little like a mouse. But I’m not 😛
That’s funny, some other Kapeefer’s sibling actually thought the same thing… 0.o
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep! I taught myself, and I’ve been playing it for my church youth group when we worship together. I enjoy it!
It’s quite fun! Now I wish I could teach you… If your dad won’t XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hah, maybe it can be extra credit. 🙂
Hi! How are you and Stan doing?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @anyone
I’m here! Writing a couple school essays. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Although it’s a little outdated. The castle Regnis (where Daeus is) is in Eskrey, the capital
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 YES! I made a map of the Kingdom of Pen! Here you go 🙂

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you! Â I agree. Â I will let you know if I come up with something better and see what you think.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrentluther04 😛 Right. My scales are that golden color in my picture, and my eyes are this brownish color. Brown and hazel, really.
(And I have not this map of KP… though I think someone else might’ve drawn one at one point.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I like to believe there is no limit to my singing power. Â You can make it either way.
Thanks for adding me in!!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY!!!! No, I forgot about Snapper!! Not scared of her either.  Sorry, no offense, Snapper.  Although she was a little intimating at first.  🙂
Not scared of Stan or Snapper.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Uh… my dragon eyes or my real eyes? xD
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd why do I always forget the correct tags…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingrid @everybody-else-cant-remember…
“The King be with you,” Fren whispers with a grim expression. Â He puts his hand on my shoulder for a brief moment, and then turns back inside.
Akira and I limp out the door. Â Its already dusk, and the forest looks dark and foreboding. Â It takes half an hour of limping before we reach the ravine, ex…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
PLEEEEEAAASE can I be in a story???!!! Â *screams at the screen*
Um, lets see. Â I am a human. Â A fifteen year old girl with brown, curly hair and blue eyes. Â I can enchant things by singing in a beautiful voice. Â I dont like climbing trees. Â And I am scared of dragons, exept Stan. Â I am rather outgoing, and loyal to friends I love.
I dont really…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Do you need my personality, too, or have I
bumbledgiven you enough information already? -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Who doesn’t like that troll?? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s okay! I’ve been… busy, too XD
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @rochellaine @seekjustice
I have this book I am working on along with “Mahinia” (which is named after the story character) that I am calling “For the Kingdom”. Â This title does sum up the book well, but I am wondering if it is to boring or intimidating?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Go ahead! I’m a dragon… that melts chairs. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x. Welcome to the Kingdom!!! Â I am fifteen, and I joined several days ago. Â But I can already say that you are surrounded by the most friendly and helpful people ( or dragons and wolves) on the internet! Â So glad to meet you! Â What is your WIP (work in progress) ?
- Load More
