@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@epicaddie2 @rochellaine @catwing @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @peeps
I’m writing for my blog. Is anyone able to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Meetups (aka Wishful Thinking) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17Â ‘Fraid not. At least I highly doubt it. I’m also too far away. 😛
@catwing Epic face reveal. 😃 For some reason you remind me of a brunette version of Hope Ann. Your faces are similar.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@catwing AWW I LOVE BABY GOATS!!!! they are soooo cute!! Funny announcement too. 😀
-
Joy changed their profile picture 7 years, 3 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira Great to see you guys! I’m going to retire now. See you soon, hopefully.
Flash says “bye”.

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
Aw! cute guinea pigs!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
Most people think I am 12 or 13 when I am 16 XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@catwing Last year at summer camp pretty much my whole cabin thought I was thirteen or fourteen. They were all genuinely confused when I told them I was seventeen. 😆 (@jenwriter17)
I understand, hahah.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Finish school over the summer (because I procrastinated way too much), go to community college and get the core classes out of the way, and then head to a bigger college and study graphic design.
Your guinea pigs are adorable!! 😊
@catwing Probably because I tended to talk like a younger and slightly hyper person back in the day. L…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
YOU BOTH GRADUATED RECENTLY TOO?!
@jenwriter17Â Yep! Well. . . sort of. . . It’s complicated. (Thus is a con of being home-schooled.)
@catwing Technically I’m still finishing 12th grade. (I know I just said I “technically graduated” but HOMESCHOOL IS COMPLICATED, OKAY?)
His name is Flash. My dad the computer nerd named him. And no, the camera f…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Â WHAT? YOU TOO?! Congrats! 😂
@catwing Awwwwe. X’D
And because apparently it’s a thing. . .

-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@catwing I’m jealous. 😜
Thanks for the great advice! I hope whatever comes out of my brain isn’t too random though, hahah. That’s cool how you use your characters.
@seekjustice YOU HAVE A CAT! GAAAHHH YOU HAVE A CAT!! She’s beautiful! What’s she like?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@catwing That’s awesome! Congratulations! 😄 I technically graduated last Sunday so that’s cool (in other words I threw a party hahah).
Sounds fun. I’m catching up on school work. Do you have any ideas for blog posts, by the way? I’m fresh out.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 3 months ago
@catwing Heya! How are you doing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@catwing We had nubian when I was little and then later had some pygmy ones which were cute.
Ooh, that sounds cool!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Ooh, yikes! I have had my share of concussions and they are no fun. Had my share of goats too. XD what kind of goats are they?
Oh, just doing emails and Pinterest and stuff like that. What book are you doing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@catwing hanging in there anyway. Hurt my neck and its kinda painful. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Hi!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Tale of Worlds Left Behind (2nd try) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you for tagging me!
@supermonkey42 Aww my, this is really sad and sweet. I love SE and my guild a whole lot, but I also miss what KP used to be.
And I did visit the Compendium the other day actually. I still come over here to read old articles and sometimes watch those funny videos Josiah did. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Tale of Worlds Left Behind (2nd try) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42Â I understand. I’ve drifted away a bit from writing too.
the forums are still running and it must be costing them something to keep it going.
I don’t know if you noticed, but a while ago KP was totally inaccessible for about three months. I think Reagan stopped paying for it. We had to contact Josiah who contacted Reagan. So @reaganr…[Read more]
- Load More
