Writers' Corner #22

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #22

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17
      • Total Posts: 2522

@catwing Yes, I knew that. I guess I’d just forgot. 🙂 Congrats! What are your plans now?

You too, @dekreel. Plans? I get that homeschool makes things a bit complicated. 😉

Okay, okay. Since we’re sharing pet pics, here’s one of my two guinea pigs. The lighting is terrible, so sorry about that. The one of the left is S’more (Moe for short) and the right is Rocky. <3

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
      www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
      @catwing
        • Total Posts: 2557

@dekreel Why did I think you were younger? Well, most people think I’m younger than I am, so… *shrug* XD
        Yes, homeschooling can be.

Hi Flash! 😀
        Okay. 😀

@seekjustice
        I was a dog person. Unless a cat collapsed on our back deck. I still like dogs, but I like cats more. :3

Oh, well. 😛

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17

@catwing A lot of people think i’m younger than i am too. the youngest guess lately was 14 *face palm* What do people usually guess for you?

www.jennaterese.com

Joy
          @dekreel
            • Total Posts: 2304

@jenwriter17  Finish school over the summer (because I procrastinated way too much), go to community college and get the core classes out of the way, and then head to a bigger college and study graphic design.

Your guinea pigs are adorable!! 😊

@catwing
              Probably because I tended to talk like a younger and slightly hyper person back in the day. Like “OMIGOSH THAT IS SO AMAZING AAAAAAAHHH IM SO EXCITED I WANNA MELT A CHAIR”. 😝 I’m slightly calmer now that I know how to talk to people better. (Only slightly hahah)

I love Flash so much. He’s a sweetie. I’m definitely a cat person. Dogs terrify me.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Catwing
            @catwing

@jenwriter17 Finish my book. Continue learning through articles and books. Do more art. Go to Realm Makers and Chincotteague (July is coming up fast). Enter writing contests (I’m doing one in July and September. The 48 flash fiction one. Am I crazy? Maybe. No wait. I am crazy.)
              Aww… Guinea pigs. 😀

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice
                • Total Posts: 3365

@jenwriter17

I have the unique ability to make people believe I’m however old i want them to think. 😛 I don’t know how I do it, but guessea vary wildly between thinking I’m a mother and thinking I’m younger than my youngest sister.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Catwing
                @catwing

@jenwriter17 Most people say think I’m 15.
                  Though last year at a Operation Christmas Child center where you inspect the boxes. The person overseeing my group, was talking to the people across from me and guessed their ages and then he looked across the table at me and asked if I was 13. XD
                  And then cause I was laughing, the mom who was next to me said that I was a senior. He said, “Wait. Really?”
                  I told them I was 17.
                  He was a bit in disbelief, so he asked a nearby overseer/helper how old they thought I was. “12 or 13.” It was hilarious. XD

Same thing with my brother. People think we are about three years younger than we are. But it’s wearing off for him. So recently someone thought we were twins. “Nah. But he’s fast, I’m weird.” I didn’t saw that, but it would’ve been funny if I did. (referencing Violet and Dash or Pietro and Wanda) XD

@dekreel
                  Yeah that could be it. *nods* It’s not a bad thing though. I’m just surprised I guess. XD

@seekjustice
                  Cool

Joy
                  @dekreel

@catwing  Last year at summer camp pretty much my whole cabin thought I was thirteen or fourteen. They were all genuinely confused when I told them I was seventeen. 😆 (@jenwriter17)

I understand, hahah.

Ariel Ashira
                    @ariel-ashira
                      • Total Posts: 739

Most people think I am 12 or 13 when I am 16 XD

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                      @ariel-ashira
                        • Total Posts: 739

Aw!  cute guinea pigs!!

"In a mask, was he?"

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17

@dekreel I wish you well, my friend. 🙂 Graphic design always seemed like a really interesting field.

@catwing
                          I wish you well too! I hope you win that contest! 😀 And OH MY GOODNESS REALM MAKERS IS GETTING SO CLOSE! And you’re going to Chincotteague?! That’s on my bucket list. 😉

What is it about a lot of people guessing homeschooler kids way younger than they are???

@seekjustice
                          That ability would solve my problems. 😉

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
                          @catwing

@dekreel I’ve never been to summer camp. Though I don’t know how I would fair, being my shy introverted self. 😛

@ariel-ashira
                            That’s interesting.

@jenwriter17
                            Thank you. I hope I do too. There are four rounds and you have to be in the top 5 in your group of 15 to pass to the third round. And then in the top 3 to pass to the fourth and final round. But then the top ten win a prize. 😬 Fortunately it is broken up into different months, so I wouldn’t have to write several 48 hour story in the same month. Phew.
                            I KNOW!!! I’M SO EXCITED BUT IT’s INCHING CLOSER AND CLOSER! And I’ll get to see you there. 😀
                            Yes! CHINCOTTEAGUE! We have a friend with a place there so it wouldn’t be as expensive. 😀

Homeschoolers are more youthful? While public schoolers are stuck in school for hours and then homework for hours? Idk…

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17

@ariel-ashira Aren’t they? 😉 <3

Are you writing right now? I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve “seen” you. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
                              @catwing

@jenwriter17 @dekreel @seekjustice @ariel-ashira I have to go to bed now. Good night. *waves and vanishes*

Joy
                                @dekreel

@seekjustice @catwing @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira  Great to see you guys! I’m going to retire now. See you soon, hopefully.

Flash says “bye”.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 587 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >