@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. I love, love, LOVE it!!! Â Thanks for tagging me! Â I am not familiar with this topic. Â Have you been posting all your stories here?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops X’DÂ That was an epic tag failure.
@supermonkey42Â KPA!! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Ten: Encouragement. In Many Ways.
And so, Jenna, Dekreel, Catwing, Skredder, Valentine, Rochellaine, Jane Maree and the troll-thing hid GIFs for the grand Easter-GIF hunt together. In the meantime, they talked laughed, bickered, argued, joked, and ate.
It didn’t take long at all for Jenna to warm up to her n…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Awesome! Thanks. (And sorry I didn’t reply sooner)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! I thought that is what it meant, but wasn’t sure.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthet04 Maybe just dont put me in with any fairies or elves. I have been thinking about it, and I dont think its a good idea for me. Thank you for understanding!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Your WIP sounds cool. Do you write poems?
@rochellaine You have eight adopted siblings?!! Wow. That is so awesome! How many siblings do you have in all? I have an older sister, and two younger sisters, and none of us were adopted. I wish I had more siblings!
And can I ask a super dumb question? What is sci-fi?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Thank you so much, Stan! Â Oops…I mean Sam. Â ;D
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thank you, Emma!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you, Kaya!  I love your signature, by the way. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel  I will also draw this character. And if you want to draw a character in return, I do have one.
His name is Armayas. Long, shoulder length black stringy hair, about fifteen years old, with a strong body from years off farm work. Tanned skin, and quiet, haunted, almost shy eyes. And thin, pursed lips. He stands straight however, as he…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ha! Boy do I get that one….
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
I blog for. The same reasons as Jane and Sarah, to amuse people while building relationships. Not all of my posts are meant to be amusing, such as the more spiritual posts. But yeah… basically, those are the reasons I blog.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That sounds like fun. Â I live in Missouri, and we are moving somewhere else now though. Â Do you guys live near eachother?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am sure I would love to join you in whatever it is, but I have not stayed up on this topic. Â What writing do I join you in, my lady?
*at your service*
-
Ariel Ashira and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh.  Thank you for explaining!  Am now enlightened.  (Literaly?)  😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
