@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Lol. Yep. I need more veggietales in my life.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Veggietales. <3 My childhood, basically.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, thanks! Â Where do I read about the different personalities?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *locks the notes in a vault and draws a giant x over it* You guys shouldn’t go in there. It’s dangerous.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I don’t save all my old art, but I just keep several folders of the ones that were my best at the time, or that have some special memory attached to them.
Do you keep a diary? Â I have kept diaries since I was at least eight, and I am really glad. Â I know of friends who kept diaries, and then threw them away and now they really regret it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It’s not like we torture them or anything. And we certainly don’t ever threaten them… come on, guys.
@rochellaine Hiya!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Characters can be so stubborn, can’t they?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
What are you working on? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil. 🙂  Oil painting scared me for a while, but now I am so loving it!  I can get it to do what I have always tried to get watercolor or acrylic to do.
Me and my sisters have fun looking at some of our old drawings and laughing at them. Â There was one I drew years ago where I tried to pu…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Alright. You still there?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec What color are your characters eyes?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Lol! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. I’m not sure.  Don’t you love that answer? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Ha, ha!  True. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Interesting.  We hope to do OYAN, so it will be neat to see how it is.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I hope not.  Although we are moving, so I might happen.  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Interesting. Â I have been doing Cover Story. Â You can write about whatever you want, just doing it within guideliness. Â I enjoy it as a curriculum, because its much more freeing and helpful than anything else I know of. Â Is OYAN not like that? Â Or do you not like how its laid out?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I hope it helps. Â I want to try calligraphy too. Â I got a set for my birthday but I haven’t done much with it yet.
- Load More
