@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec Well, I tried. Â Does it look like your character?

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seek-justice @jenwriter17 Woops forgot to tell you guys that I signed out. Got a few chapters of editing done, and finished my blog list. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ah, gotcha! 😀 Now, I’m listening to Donuts for Benny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Adios! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter 🙂 Yeah, my sister likes to carry her sketchbook everywhere.  She doesn’t care about mess-ups though and just leaves them.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HELP MEEE!!!
@alia Wait? What do you mean? Which one ‘what’ do I have?
@jenwriter17 I’m here as well for a bit longer.
@rocheillane Weird. KP does that from time to time.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SEEKJUSTICE !!!! I NEED A DIFFERENT SONG!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope. Didn’t get anything.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Here I thought I had no songs stuck in my head…
I was ever so wrong.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Well, if you’re using the In the House veggietales.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice. Thank you! Â I will have to look at these more.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh. My. Goodness. That….. *dies* Lol moment there.
But as Larry would say,
“Um… Bob, I don’t have any hands.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow! That’s pretty cool. I have learned something this day.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I just like individual sheets to work with.  Then if it doesn’t turn out or I want to give it away or something I don’t have tear it out.  I like being very organized, and sketchbooks seem messy to me a lot of times. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Veggietales. We went from talking about torturing characters to veggietales. XD Welcome to KP.
Yes. No mas. No more.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Or Hairbrush, or Bubble Wrap.
Pizza Angel. I must listen to it right now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Those poor children. We must put the normal veggietales all of the world and let everyone see what normal is.
Songs like Cheeseburger and Cebu will become the next greatest hits.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *groans* Please no. That… I like to pretend those don’t exist. Back to the normal Larry and Bob, thank you.
@rochellaine Sounds awesome. But don’t be offended if I say I’d rather not be one of your characters right now.
Cooking? … ummmmmmm Wait? Is Hiya a 40s greeting?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I write a lot in my diaries.  This year I had a pretty thick diary that I figured would last half the year…it lasted three months.  Still, my answer is to buy more diaries, not stop writing.  🙂  I go through my drawings and get rid of a lot, but I always keep my diaries.
And my I don’t do drawing in my diaries, just writing. Â I…[Read more]
- Load More
