@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I would love to do this, but I have no idea what fantasy book I would read. Can you let me know when you do historical?
@rochellaine I like gutenburg too! And they have Captain Blood??!! No way! *rushes off to gutenburg* I have been wanting to read that book. Do you like it? Have you ever seen the movie?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. 😀
@seekjustice Aww, I hope you feel better soon!
@dragon-snapper Do you remember the stuff you gave me when I was coughing in the middle of my sentences? Maybe it would help our queen right now. 😉
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine No, it doesn’t make sense. Not for me anyway. Are you upset with newcomers who quickly excel in rank? If someone loves KP and can be on more even if they just joined, what is wrong with that?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine *hits head on table*Â I wish I could be on here more!!!
Rochellaine, why were you scared of being an Eccentric Mentor??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
…
@rochellaine I assume you’re either asleep, distracted, or simply tongue-tied…
I’m signing off. I only wrote a few words… Good night!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I understand. Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever met someone like that, actually! I guessed you were an INTJ or something, but…
I’m like that with the E-I and J-P parts. I’m mostly E with some I, and I’m basically 50-50 with the J/P, but knowing myself, I think I’m more of a P. And there’s no question about the N and the F part. So I’m…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, thank you so much! That means a lot to me. And no, I am not offended.
*sigh* It was for the best! (Okay, the hiatus was. The fact that I have been spending like half my time on the Aetherlight is NOT. I think I’ll be seeing another hiatus in my future…) But I’m very glad to be back. 🙂
Oh my… you have more posts than I do…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Uh, yeah, It’s me! Have you really missed me that much?? 😉
I’m trying to work on an Aetherlight story, but #1: I have gotten sidetracked on the internet, and #2: I’m getting distracted by my mom who is in the other room playing podcasts out loud and it is sooo distracting and AARRRRRRGH!!
Erm, Sorry…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Hey!! You still awake? I’m here. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper YOU ARE BACK!!! Hi friend! *hugs*
*glares at myself for missing several pages of this topic*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m here, I’m here!! (Not writing at the moment…)
HELLO! ‘Bout time! This place could use a chair-melting! I was contemplating popping over to Aethasia (Aetherlight world) and stealing a certain someone’s Blaze Cane… (Like a sword… that’s on fire. Pretty cool.)
Anyway, I’m so glad you’re back! *hugs*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
And I’m going to sign out now. I wrote 811 words, and deleted 5000 because I figure out why my book was so stinkin’ long. *rolls eyes* Those characters.
And I’ll leave off with this that I am no spy. I come in peace, mean you no harm, and intend to come back tomorrow. I’ll let you decided my fate in that time. *salutes*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
But I’m using a loki gif. LOKI GIF. Remember the gif wars. Those are things from KP!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 No, I’m an honest dragon. Truly. While there’s nothing technically wrong with Story Embers, we just prefer this place. And that is all. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I … ah… plead the fifth.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 What? She asked for my cereal number. I answered. Did you want raisin bran?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine *confetti everywhere!!!!!*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll never talk.
- Load More
