@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine I guess they would, yeah.
I read your poem. Love it!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Neat! There are a lot of people who give me blank looks when I say her name.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Your book sounds SO neat!
Do you think some of the religious leader would’ve shunned her as well since her father returned the money and hung himself?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @notawriter
I am researching various parts of roman life and stuff about Perpetua’s diary, trying to fill in the gaps on my story. Yes, its a his-fic story.
Yeah, an SE his-fic topic would be cool!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@notawriter I am doing well. Looking forward to writing this thing when I finish all this research…!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine I love frozen grapes!
Can I read your poem??
@notawriter Hi!
I am just researching, and stalking this topic. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine @valtmy @seekjustice You guys have such interesting conversations!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic It's a Big World Out There… in the forum Poetry Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Ah, that makes sense – got it.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @jenwriter17 You on right now?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic It's a Big World Out There… in the forum Poetry Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine You do to write good poems! They are not empty!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic It's a Big World Out There… in the forum Poetry Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@jenwriter17 I love it! Great poem, Jen!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Done for now. . .
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy @alia @xonos-darkgrate @ariel-ashira @catwing
Yo, peeps! I’m writing. Ish. . .
SeekJustice — That writer’s block meme is hilarious.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@rochellaine  I have been what’s cooking, I think. I have been on SE, talking to people and trying not to burn myself.  What about you?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 *slips in*Â *tiny mouse voice* I’m here too.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Christian Storytellers Manifesto in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 years, 12 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes! Did you sign it? I LOVE the whole thing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 7 years, 12 months ago
@jenwriter17 . . . That would be “Darkgrate.” Don’t worry, I used to spell it wrong, too. 😉
@xonos-darkgrate Jen says “hi.”
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 7 years, 12 months ago
You know @dekreel don’t you?
To answer your question, @rochellaine, since Xonos obviously missed it, yes, we know each other on another forum. (Although I think we met each other on Kingdom Pen once or twice beforehand. . .)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Yep. That’s where it’s from.
It’s pretty interesting and quite well-written, but kind of bizarre and hard to understand. I haven’t been studying it hard enough to write a good analytic essay about it. XP
Eh, long-story poems aren’t my favorite thing in the world, but they’re cool.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Well, I disappeared. . .
What’s the essay topic?
@rochellaine It’s a literary analysis essay on Rime of the Ancient Mariner, which I still need to study. XP
I think what was funny was at the time I found it I’d just been having a long discussion about MBTI with you, so the difference was startling.
Ha, I see. . . Yes, things have definitely chan…[Read more]
- Load More
