@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia That sounds interesting. 😀 What kind of jobs?
I am randomly having a conversation with you and a friend on Pinterest, as well as checking email and researching things here and there.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia yeah, its been difficult.
What are you working on right now?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia I am alright. My Great Grandma died on October 27, two days after my sixteenth birthday. Its been sad because we moved to Idaho and couldn’t go back to Kansas to be with family or help with anything.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia I am here for a little bit. How are you?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Fifty acres and horses!!? I am so glad for you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I am just catching up on emails and researching.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter Hi! Sorry, I can’t word war right now…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@jenwriter17 Amen! Right there with you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys. You still on? I am on for a little bit anyway.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Haha, same though. . .
Cool! I hope it goes well. 😉 G’night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yeah, same here. Trying to finish an essay that was due two months ago. *cringes* That’s the trouble with being homeschooled: PROCRASTINATION.
Are you doing NaNoWriMo?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Awww, man! That’s unfortunate. X(  Back at ya! XD (LOVE the emoji.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thank ye, Cheshire Catwingie! How goes your day?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@catwing  @rochellaine @valtmy @anyone-else-who-may-be-present
I’ll write a bit! I’m not up for a word war, though. 😛 (And no, I’m not doing NaNo.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t think so! He sounds fun to watch. XD Next time I have a hold on the episode, I’ll look out for him.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome back! Yeah, I was sick a couple weeks ago. It’s not fun. 😛
@jenwriter17Â Yo! I’m not writing right now, I’m mostly here to reply to Rochellaine. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Nope, I almost pulled an all-nighter, and I wasn’t thinking about the time when I posted that. XD
I LOVE that one!! 😀 😀 😀 Boy, I haven’t watched Star Trek in months. . . Do you have a favorite part of Piece of the Action? I can’t pick a favorite myself. . . I did really like Spock’s gangster outfit though. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Haha. I don’t know if I ever told you that I dislike manga and similar styles of art immensely?
Oh, really?? Oh. . . Sorryyy. . . *shrinks back in embarrassment*
However, that is very amusing.
Heheh, thanks!
In this picture it looks kind of like a Star Trek phaser. Was that purposeful?
It does, kind of! I don’t think it was intentional. I gue…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira's profile was updated 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia Whew, yes I will pray!
- Load More
