@whalekeeper
Active 11 hours, 39 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@rae Ok, it should be written soon!
@whalekeeper I have no idea, tbh. She just got knocked out by slamming into a wall. Probably pretty bad, but between the fact that these characters survive crazier stuff (like the aforementioned incident of Soldier accidentally drinking lead lol) and just the fact that I didn’t wanna do 4 hours of research o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Gabriel wouldn’t consider giving up his mask, surely not XD
If he doesn’t have to, he won’t. He’s actually planning on giving something different to Rall.
I’ll rp after I know Snipe’s thoughts on this.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel watched the rascal’s gaze. “Are you implying you want my mask and his…item?” Gabriel didn’t know what to call it. The voices got louder, making Gabriel tremble slightly as the volume got loud enough he was fearful that they’d screech at him again. “And how much information would you give?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Rallascant
The little man cackled, dancing out of the way of the various weapons and claws drawn for him. “Ehehehehe, I’ll trade ya! I heal the changeling, and give you a bit of information, and in exchange you give me something valuable.” His eyes lingered on Sniper’s gun, and then on the Protector’s mask.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @loopylin lolllll all this is hilarious tbh
Sniper
The small creature said he could help, but there was somethin’ malicious in those shiny little eyes of his. The girl asked him whether he’d been stalkin’; his answer was strange and cryptic, somethin’ to do with a spell.
Soldier lunged at him, his instincts havin’ taken ove…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel’s blood boiled in his veins. That devilish imp was the one who greeted them at the beginning with his smile of swamp yellow teeth. This sick game they were forced to play was most likely of his conjuring. Now he dared to get so close to Lucy. He kept the arm that Lucy gripped still, but his other…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Rallascant
The bird man jumped in surprise and suddenly lunged for Rallascant, who hopped to the other side of the room, letting the man crash into the wall behind. His focus stayed on the girl, his eyes twinkling with surprise and amusement.
“Why, it’s good to see you again, my dear. Face to face this time. That’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL I can hear the exact tone Lucy uses
btw Huntress probably isn’t awake yet? so for her it’d be more like lying on the floor, not sitting. But ehh maybe I should just have her be awake and disoriented, either way works.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
although perhaps he has some power over it.
I was thinking he only has control over his rabbit tunnels. He can navigate the maze and talk to it, but not tell it what to do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper That works. He probably wouldn’t know the difference anyway. Huntress would, but she’s knocked out lol
@loopylin I see! Makes sense.
@rae you wanna write something or should one of us do it first?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Is this supposed to be the crow tower?
I literally have no idea lol.
My characters took a similar path to you, but for all we know they didn’t actually and the path just shifts.
maybe Rall showing up will cause it to shift again?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @whalekeeper That’s my cue
Rallascant
“Did I hear someone say ‘help’?” Rallascant suddenly appeared, grinning, directly behind a large, feathered man.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I feel like we all have that character who traipses through life missing every gunshot to the head. Oh, a joy to be them.
LOL
I feel like my charrie Silvanis just takes all the bullets to the head and is somehow still alive. His will to live is to annoy me.
PFFF Silvanis is such a vibe though
I remember him from one of the other…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
He would be mad…
I feel like we all have that character who traipses through life missing every gunshot to the head. Oh, a joy to be them.
I feel like my charrie Silvanis just takes all the bullets to the head and is somehow still alive. His will to live is to annoy me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lois
Lois’ stomach felt like the size of a single grape as he looked at the feast. He picked up his fork, paused, then set it down again. The food looked and smelled wonderful, but that didn’t change anything.
“Enchanted?” he asked Moth. “What do you mean by that?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
we could do it in a circle, whaley triggers you and you trigger me, etc.
I think we should leave it here for several reasons.
1. making new posts on KP tends to be glitchy and people don’t get tagged or images don’t work.
2. everyone knows this one does work, and what we are doing is completely sharing art
3.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Fabulous. Ok, should I make a separate thread for this? It’s entirely about sharing art…
Basically, those in the circle would need to post new art when designated others posted. For starters, it can be Whaley, Ellette, and Myself if y’all want to participate…. Ellette and I need to post art since Whaley did just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Eh, don’t worry about it. They’re just ideas. Just do your own thing and I’ll pop in if I ever see a good opportunity :]
But one thing you guys can use if you ever get bored that I thought of is that Ralascant has simple, non lethal traps like nets and camouflaged pits and things all over the maze for people to fall into.
- Load More
