@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper lemme think about it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper have every couple dynamic I have:
(no idea if this what you mean but I just wanted to rant about this)
- One is a bowl of sunshine and the other seems like EDGY INCARNATE until you realize he’s just really traumatized (Feather and Crosshair)
- Two somewhat-neglected idiots who honestly BOTH need therapy but think being with each…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Sorry. I seen to be good at that.
Leo
He glanced from one boy to the other, then slowly sat down on his filing cabinet.
“Erm, well, Dante, I guess your more human than a tomato. Didn’t really want to assume anything and all that.” He shrugged. Looked back at Rory. At the strain, reflected panic in the kid’s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
*suspicious squint* …Uh-huh.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
…
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Here’s an art from me. Ignore the hands, I am no hand master. *sigh*

Yvonne and Luke.
…
(my siblings were like “this is just a way to show off Luke stretching” … i mean it kinda is, but he’s also just the kind who would sit around stretching… and why not practice…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Gross. That is a bad mental image. XD
Rory
He looked up at leo, the expression on his face making him look very young. “I found him, he was hurt, and I took him to the hospital because he said they wouldn’t hurt him. And then we had to escape from the hospital. I couldn’t find you,” he added worriedly.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
That’s blood, Hannah.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Aw my heart 💔
Mel
“No, I didn’t.”
Whenever Mel looked at her companion’s face, tears threatened to spring up in her eyes, which confused her, since she felt just fine. She looked away instead. “What do city ducks sound like?” -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I have not thought about that meme for a very long time lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
lololololol!!! Love it!
Falling bread meme?
Rory
“No,” he replied. He looked at Leo, trying to frame his question like a normal person. “May I have some, if it would please you?”
*laughing helplessly at my own character*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper cool beans!
oh yeah also the Rexy series is on Amazon for sale if you’d like to pick up some copies. (shameless plug lol) Just look up “Rexy the T.Rex” and you should find a white book with a hand-drawn blue and orange dinosaur. From there I think you can access the series page and find all the other books.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“Oh. Yeah, that happens sometimes. I didn’t get pulled this time. I had a door.”
Mel sat down next to the girl, unsure of what else to say. Lucille seemed angry. Or sad. Or something that wasn’t happy. The two watched the ducks together in silence. The ducks began to spread back out in the pond, no longer intimidated by the new…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Nighttime people seem to be preoccupied with thoughts of sandwiches. As a nighttime person, I can relate.
Yaaasssssss…*stares hungrily at bread*
Welp, considering it is currently evening where I am…
not that I wouldn’t have been on here at a similar time back home. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @grcr @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I should really get to illustrating something for one of my books, but I’m also reorganizing my room in the afternoon and don’t feel like it when I’m done….. XD
Hence… randomness.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Oh of course friend of my youth.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
lololol, what ho, what ho!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Mel
“I’m Mel! Who are you? And where did you come from? You scared my ducks.”
She pointed to the pond where the birds had all crowded in the opposite side. A few quacked in response.
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
In the world of Ehverwyld, magic is an evil thing. It twists those who use into horrible crow-like monsters. Alan knows this. It took his family and has left its mark on him. Alan deeply regrets the day he used it.
But it isn’t the end for Alan yet. He’s determined to put his past behind him, by joining his country’s army. He will prove to the w…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @rae uh oh
Huntress
“I…I didn’t think abut it earlier, I don’t know why, but before we leave this place behind, we should head back inside and look for cloaks. We’ll need them.” Gabriel said, and he looked like he was about to say more before a scream rang out.
The four of us whipped our heads toward Lucy, the girl he…[Read more]
- Load More
