@whalekeeper
Active 15 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
Alpha still looked confused but nodded to Rax. He then stopped leaning on the wall, walking towards Ms. Barnes. “I can’t help you find them, but I’m more than willing to fight them again. And before you say anything, I am not a student of this school so you have no responsibility for me nor authority over me.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Now I’m having second thoughts.
Barnes could be a really interesting ally and maybe the person Rory needs.
idk.
Maybe not.
*shrug*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I don’t think Marcel is invincible. He was actually quiet fun to RP with because he isn’t. It’s all the characters belonging to @raxforge who seem invincible. lol.
I get him needing a minute. I just don’t know what I think of Barns. In fact, Rory will be steering clear of her from now on. Lol. I don’t think they would get…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh.
Great.
Crazy teacher comes in a wipes out my badguys.
Perfect.
I think I’ll extract the Agents then. Apparently Marcel is tired of fighting and would rather go to the school prom?
lol. Just joking. But if you are tired of the bad guys I can take them off somewhere else and finish this quietly.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
My Agents want Rory. That’s it. If y’all stay out of it, they won’t care, and if you get into it, they’ll be annoyed. It’s only Rory that they want. And they plan to kill Leo in revenge for him thwarting their plan to capture Rory.
They ruined the element of surprise, and now they’re trying to figure out what to do. They…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since when are cows holy?
Since when they got a visit from the bishop… jk.
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @koshka
Rax
“No need to be so concerned,” Rax laughed, “It’s just an expression. Now what’s our next move to deal with these ‘agents’ who keep terrorizing the school.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @ellette-giselle @koshka
Rax
“Alright then, have a good day.” Rax leaned over to Alpha. “I think we are both going to be seeing a lot. Holy cow, she’s intense. She is even more intense than you, which is saying something, no offense.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
Alpha crossed his arms.
“I have a feeling we’ll be seeing each other again soon, Ms. Barnes. Peace and I are like positive and negative. One more note, make sure Silvia is mentally stable before you go interrogating her. She was pretty shaken up.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Rax and Ben
“But isn’t that what happens anyway, someone is going to be hurt whether you fight for good or bad. So if a fight comes to me, how much pain am I aloud to inflict?”
Ben punches Rax.
“It’s a valid question.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Whoah. She let them get off kinda easy………
I guess she’s not from America tho. She’s from a world where having knife fights in the school and killing someone gets you a warning.
lol.
I want to see the kids who were being attacked as soon as possible.
Haha! NOPE!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Rax and Ben
Rax raises his hand. “Two questions. One, can you define “get along”? Two, what happens if we don’t?”
Ben raises his hand. “I second those questions.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Almost tagged myself XD the stupid things I do.
Alpha
“I am Alpha Grath. I was returning from giving something to my sister when I heard a man saying something to a student. Something along the lines of coming with him somewhere I think, I didn’t pay much attention to what he said, only the way he said it. He was acting…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Some of my fondest memories of KP are from the Character Party RP. (If you’re newer and don’t know what that is, I will link it below.) It had a good run, but eventually, it fizzled out and died. There have been numerous attempts to recreate it or something similar, but all have had the same result: a quick fizzling out and death.
But I belie…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
“What I meant by ‘at bay’ is keeping it under control, as on keeping it from exploding out in a sudden uncontrollable burst. I’ll explain more later. For now, I believe that masked woman is here to ask us some questions.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t really understand it. Could you explain more please?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
In Realn culture, you grab wrists, I think I showed you that before, so alpha should have accepted Rax’s hand anyways. He was just being purposefully rude for whatever reason.
I know, but Rax doesn’t know.
@whalekeeper @koshka @ellette-giselle
Rax and Ben
“Does that- you know what, it probably does.” They need all the help they can get. <…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @rae @raxforge
Leo
He sucked in a breath and nodded. “I know. I know. We’re going to get out of here as soon as Silvia gets cleaned up.”
He glanced at the bathroom door where his sister had disappeared. A minute passed. Distant voices echoed down from the fight scene, or whatever that was. Leo tensed. Sighed.…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka
Rax
Rax looked at his hand, he knew it was disrespectful not to shake one’s hand, but he made an exception, seeing how he was from a different culture. Rax sighed, “Are there more like that man who are wanting to kill or do whatever to this girl, Silvia?”
- Load More
