@whalekeeper
Active 12 hours, 16 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Have you guys tried homemade apple butter spread?
Yess I love it. I grew up in Washington, the apple state. Apple butter is the best.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s when your cousin doesn’t know how to slice apples properly for the apple crisp so it’s all still connected by the skin into one long string. Still tased good tho
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
wise words
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @Hybridlore @jonas
Felicity — (Edge of the Deepwild)
The fog finally cleared from Felicity’s mind and she spun around, trying to look for a clue to explain where she was.
“Yeah… really far.”
“Who’s there?” A voice called from the nearby trees.
“Friends!” she responded, before glancing suspiciously at her two companions.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What do you mean by that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper no offense to HP fans or any series really. Just had to use something that I’ve seen split families and friendships, and I think that’s horrible.
Personally, I take the stance of “You can like whatever the Saxton Hale you like, as long as it’s not controlling you and it’s not encouraging you to try any stuff (magic, murder, substance…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m reading about charries and Vikings!
Lol
YES! 100%
Julian would have shrugged and walked away by now, but Leon used to be that frustrating character, and now he’s trying to do the only thing that was done to him that pulled him out of that downward spin.
All I can say without giving anything away is…Leon, you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay.
That was somethin’ else.
I’m not sure what to think of this. On the one hand, I kinda appreciate his zeal. On the other hand, I feel like going full on Pyro and making a show of burning Disney characters might be funny in a dark kinda way, but it’s also likely to alienate non-Christians cause then they’re…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin
Ellis — (Edge of the Deepwild)
Ellis was forced activate his sword in order to get through a particularly thick clump of brambles. Soulmight sliced through the bushes with satisfying efficiency, leaving the ends of the branches sizzling quietly. After a minute or so, he suddenly stumbled out of the trees.
He…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
How many people are in that group? Three?
Maybe I’ll have Ellis meet that group, and Ilahna can find her way into the city and meet @highscribeofaetherium‘s character?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I finished school this morning. I get up at five to do it and I work fast, Reading and writing are a strong point of mine, and I have a lot of that. I normally finish around ten.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I mean, that’s a good thing, but then on the other hand, I now have to read four pages. : |
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Also. I have to go do school, so I may be MIA for a bit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin We should probably take turns so it’s not confusing…? Loopy, you wanna go?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand with Marcel & Felicity
There must be a town nearby, we can go together since it’s dark.” The boy suggested, glancing over at Sara.
Before she could answer, branches rustled, and someone tumbled out of the forest bordering the city. “2094?! Did you hit your head? It’s 18…..” The person—a youn…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
AUGH. I’m sorry about that. Give me a sec to fix it, and then @whalekeeper can go next.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok extra character description just because- Fel is currently wearing a white shirt, brown pants, and a vest, but not the fancy kind of vest idk how to describe it. And her hair is in two braids and she’s wearing a brown leather cap. And boots.
Felicity – With Marcel and Sara, edge of Elderstrand
Felicity stumbled out…[Read more]
- Load More
