@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, sorry if I sounded judgmental. When it comes to things like arithmophobia, and dyscalculia, I completely understand. Sometimes your brain is just wired differently, or trauma, or whatever else has occurred that just makes it so that math or whatever else doesn’t work for you. I simply think that schools don’t teach the subject…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Zombies and Vampires ~ Yeh or Bleh? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! The campus looks so scary XD
Yeah, it’s harder but if you can work fast and well it’s alright. For reference, papers tend to be about 4-5 pages long (including the bibliography).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yes! …kinda lol.
I was homeschooled until 2nd grade, and went to public school until 7th grade. I still do public school, but I do it online. It’s still a part of the same system. So yeah, the online school I go to has zoom meets and assigned projects, I hardly ever have my mom help me. Right now I’m doing this cool program…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! it counts towards my schools language requirements. I’m just taking it cuz I want to at this point though.
Yeah lol maybe one day I’ll see some Marvel, idk. As a kid I was like movie allergic, everything is just too real. Like idk, if there’s a monster, I think ‘what if it attacked me?’ *proceeds to imagine…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper *licks clipboard* Sorry, but I don’t think it tastes good enough. *Hands clipboard to one of the rabid gibbon who promptly clips it to my poor nose.*
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, I use it all the time when conlanging. It’s a catalog of all the different sounds humans have ever made speaking some language. So you can find some exotic sounds there for stuff, like basic consonants and vowels, but also trills, stops, clicks, ect. It’s fun:)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
No please, geeking out is the best! I am a Sanderson fan, and I highly recommend starting Stormlight, I’ve only had the chance to read Way Of Kings so far in the series, but it’s amazing! And yes, I’ve watched his lectures, they’re really good, and I also recommend them to anyone else who may have not watched them. The cool…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw! I get it, sometimes I write in a different style than usual, and I wonder if nobody will like it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
So I haven’t completed my charries playlists, but here’s some!
(Anything with c418 after it is from the minecraft soundtrack)
(tw stands for tauren wells)
(Fk&c is for king and country)
(Anything that says Haikyuu ost is from the anime haikyuu, they are…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to hear as well!! 🙂 Your charries sound so fun!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Well, I’m definitely interested
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Tate, Jack, Ace, Finn, Colt, Cade, Tripp, Sam, Max, or Jay. I don’t know the meanings behind any of these, but… here ya go.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I uh… definitely don’t have that problem 😅😅😅 XD
and I’d love to hear stuff about ur stories cuz they sound SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!
(especially that phoenix one u mentioned that one time, or things about Seb!)
@mineralizedwritings thanks!!! And AGH KAINE!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yea it’s ALL fantasy.
takes place in a fantasy world called Aú, also… I LOVE KEEFE!!! 😍 and actually out of all my charries November is a lot like Keefe and I also took a bit of Inspo from Keefe for him (backstory wise and such)
But Yerp it is allllll fantasy XD!
So if u ever wanna hear about a certain character or aspe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yup! That’s one I did of Kaine. (An extremely cropped version lol)
I get what you’re saying! I find that there’s two different types of sharing, sharing because your super passionate about it, and sharing because you think others will like it or ,”WOoaHh”
Lol, y’know what I mean? The first type is much more fulfilling, even if…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So Paxton was born without wings, due to the fact that his father was not a Fae (which is a story in and of itself XD) he’s just…a lot of things happen in his life that lead to him being abused and it’s pretty rough. But things turn out well for him in the end
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper 🤣 welll XD when was that? That you thought that I mean XD
also If u ever want to hear more, or something about specific characters or aspects of the story/world let me know! I don’t have everything worldbuilding wise fleshed out just yet but I have a good chunk as I’ve been working on this since… the end of 2019?
though a TON has c…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper yes he is! Ok I’m gonna have to let u in on all of the world building I have figured out so far!
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @keilah-h @everyone-who-knows-Pax
so im thinking of changing his race instead of calling them Faeries I’d call them another name to fit wit…[Read more]
- Load More

