@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Here are all of the characters divided by age so you know what characters you can interact with during the school schedule that @esther-c made! 😁 Let me know if I’m missing anything or new to change something.
12-14 (we have multiple 12 year olds so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ev
Tony chuckled. “You think I have a girl? Well, I don’t. You know though, seemed like Amidala had an eye for Clint earlier.” He said, dropping a wink Ev’s way.
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Oh I noticed… It was pretty obvious,” he muttered.
“Does that… bother you?” Arthur asked, a twinkle in his eye.…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else?
Okay, so I was trying to make a list of everyone, grouping them together by age/grace. Looking at the rooming list at the beginning of this forum there are a lot of characters that we don’t seem to have any RPs for at the moment so would…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper
*pops in* My family loves AIO!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
It would be fun to do a AIO RP or fan page
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
In “met his match” Connie and Olivia set up Mr. Whittaker and Dr. Lily Gram on a date. they don’t actually end up together but I think there was some major chemistry
I’m not sure I agree with all of your convictions, but I get it. And I don’t really like that they support teen dating. So I’m not sure I could write for them either lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Why do I feel like I’ve heard the name “Rathbone” before??? Where’s that from???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega
“He reminds me a lot of these suits of armor that attacked us one time in an abandoned fortress.” Thorn said. “They were protecting a crown. Was this guy protecting something?”
“He was!” Omega nodded. “The creator was the last of his line with hereditary powers for centuries, and collected all of the enchanted objects tha…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sometimes I go on rants about AIO because their stories currently are cringy, and need a lot more drama. For instants, the whole Morrie and Suzu saga made absolutely no sense, but I thought that they had a great story to work off of when Morrie and Suzu moved in with Mr. Whittaker, but I was disappointed with what they did…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Ok! I can go ahead and RP now for Fynn real quick. It’s probably going to be a short one. 🙃
Fynn
Fynn adjusted his grip on his suitcase and repositioned the strap of his book bag which was digging into his shoulder. When would he ever reach the dorm room?
As if on cue, he finally made it to the e…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Wolfgang is hers XD
ALSO everyone
Posting my charries ages from oldest to youngest.
Corvina- 18 going on 19, she’s a bit behind in schooling due to being a runaway.
Grimm-right at 18
Arthur- 17 (and he can’t wait to be 18 XD)
Jocelyn-17
Arabella- also 17, but a couple months younger then Lyn.
November- 16 going on 17…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I legit luv how u write ur charries
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha! Thorn likes where this is going, lol.
Omega
Thorn was excited about this development. “I love those! What did it look like? I mean, they can vary a lot from statue to statue.”
“Let me draw it for you.” Omega walked over to the desk at the corner of the room and pulled out some paper and a pencil. “I’m not a great a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
I’m good with that if everyone else is! We’ll just magically increase the size of the room, lol. *magically expands the size of the dorm room* *dusts hands* There we are! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper I mean I’m fine with it! XD the biggest form ever XD freedom u good with that??
more friends but also anxiety for my pax XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I think it ended up being Fynn, Marcel, and Calvin together. Unless that’s changed… idk. XD What do y’all wanna do?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper AHH I LUV IT!! I luv ur charries so much!!! And yes Cairo can room with Hilda and Corvina if @freedomwriter is ok with it!
also Marcel is with Wolfgang, Lukas and Pax if I’m not mistaken.
Freedom u wanna RP?
also Whalekeeper, u wanna RP Marcel entering his room in a min?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I feel like she’d get along well with Lyn, and Arthur and her would be competing for the title of most dramatic/beautiful XD!
GASP SHE SHOULD BE THE OTHER ROOMMATE FOR CORVINA @freedomwriter76 she’ll remind her some of Arthur XD XD and Corvina will just be “Oh my lands plz no….” XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper am I missing anyone??
I think this should be a Boys ask girls dance. That way the boys can’t get out of asking XD (my poor November ROFL. He’s probably gonna go looking for help from his friends on asking Ara lol.
And…I think I’m gonna introduce a new character who is a Love in…[Read more]
- Load More
