@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper OH COOL!!!! XD!! I think Pax is actually gonna like this…
Paxton
Paxton stared at the cloud-like stair steps, blinking for a moment. He glanced from Calvin’s bright, smiling face to Marcel’s impatient eyes.
“It’s alright, nothing to be nervous about. Trust me, it’s smooth as honey!”
Paxton’s brows furrowed, doubting that,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision up to u.
Also I forgot Arthur’s other elective is Botany which is just as embarrassing to him…
(he loves flowers, but would die if anyone found out. Corvina does know about his love of flowers.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @zemira @euodia-vision u all are correct! My baby is THANKFULLY a natural ginger. I would be heartbroken if he wasn’t XD
and he was nearly drowned by a siren…. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
haha, no worries! It was an enjoyable distraction from my Saturday morning chores. XD
Did someone talk about having the bullies meet up after English? I mighta just read that into something. 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Paxton
Paxton hugged his backpack tight, nodding. He thought for a moment, before opening the front pocket, pulling out a small paint brush. He showed it to Calvin for only a second before sliding it back inside, still nervously toeing the ground.
“Oh, you taking art?” Paxton nodded, a small smile on his face. He had to admit, he…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Dang y’all, that was a lot to read. 😂 But I enjoyed it. XD
Sooo… did we end English class?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sara
“He used to say this. If you’re looking at the obstacles, you will always succeed in hitting them.”
I gave a half-hearted smile and then looked down. “Maybe but then you’re not disappointed, or hurt. Because you saw them coming.” I looked at the Ballroom it was bigger than any other dance studio I had seen. “But uh… thank…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper do u wanna RP for Calvin or one of the other boys?
Arthur
Arthur laughed, smiling. “Hey, you’re pretty funny. I think we could find some space for you,” he smirked, placing his hands in his pockets.
“Come on, we’ll check out the lunch hall first.”
“But it’s not lunch time just yet?”
“No, but I’m feeling snackish. And I…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD that’s okay, I usually stay up later but we went to bed early last night
Sara
Thorn started walking backwards in front of me and smiled as warmly as possible. “What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?”
“Something like that,” I hesitated, I didn’t like talking to people, which is probably why school was one of my least favorite thing…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sara
“I’m Thorn,” the younger girl said, brushing back a lock of hair, then giggling because her bandage got stuck. “Are you new?”
“Uh… yeah I am,” I shrugged, truthfully I didn’t like it here, it was just another place to add to my list of homes.
I looked at the girl, she seemed nice, but that wasn’t always a good thing. Bu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ROFL!! Kk cya tomorrow!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper that’s up to u. I’m not going to bed yet 😂 but if u are then we can pick up tomorrow 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper O.O
my baby would have a panic attack (no joke)
even if someone didn’t steal it, but teased him by playing with it or throwing it around, he’d freak/probably cry.
His brothers and mother have stomped on, torn, thrown, and done all sorts of things to the bear, but he always finds it and does his very best to restore it at lea…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper oh. My. Gosh XD!! I love him but my Pax is gonna be so freaked out 🤣
Paxton
Paxton trembles from head to toe as the boy glared at him, eyes filled with flame. Paxton’s mouth open and closed like a fish, vocal cords refusing to work.
It was moments like these where he wished he could speak more confidently…
“Well? Aren’t you at…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m sorry I just saw the closet thing!!!
How about we pretend that’s where Paxton bumped into Seb?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper gotcha! Yea my Paxton seems younger compared to everybody XD
He’s short even for his age, very tiny and his overall personality and demeanor and everything. He’s just very protectable and baby…
XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
yea. So Arthur (in the actual series and in this AU) grew up on the streets. Things are definitely a bit different in this AU RP then in the actual story, but it stays fairly similar character arc wise.
Grew up on the street, had it pretty rough, joined a gang and was the youngest of said gang. It wasn’t a good experience by a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHAHA XD weeeelll Arthur could too….
but in truth, his demeanor hides the EXTREMELY sweet guy underneath. And he’s a totally drama king and actually a bit insecure.
Also while he’s very ”flirty” (or pretends to be), he’s actually very uncomfortable when girls start flirting with him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley k! How old is Evelyn?
Arthur
Arthur raised a brow, looking up at the young girl in front of him. He smiled.
“Sure.” He motioned to the seat, “Name’s Arthur,” he winked, leaning back on his chair. “Yours?”
“Evelyn,” The girl said, setting her stuff down.
“I’m sure you’re honored to meet me,” he jutted his chin out, chuckling. “Ah, bett…[Read more]
- Load More
