@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper XD confused is probably more accurate lol
Paxton
Paxton tilted his head, pursing his lips to one side. Than the other. He smiled, nodding, although he didn’t recognize the person in the picture.
It was neat though! And Marcel was…so talented. And quick! More so then Paxton could ever say about himself.
Gazing at the picture for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yea! I totally understand!! I was just curious 😊 @smiley
Paxton
Paxton nodded slowly, though he wasn’t entirely following all of Marcel’s instructions.
Why would he put the taffy in his hair? Or use it to get his hands sticky?
He took the pieces in his palms, staring at them with a smile. He turned back to his blank canvas, pop…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper XD XD he’s just like “cool, cool.” XD XD @smiley
Paxton
Paxton stared at the bag of multi-colored candy that Marcel had suddenly dropped between the two of them. He looked from it to Marcel, a questioning expression in his eyes.
He knew Marcel had been shoving them in his mouth by the handfuls…but…what exactly were they?
He…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper just wanted to let u know…Paxton didn’t actually paint the canvas lol! Sorry if I wasn’t clear!!
Paxton painted on himself (on his left arm to be precise)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley aww 🥰 Pax will be a bit shy at first but he’ll like the painting! @whalekeeper
Paxton
Paxton’s thoughts were interrupted by a female voice. He jumped slightly, hiding a bit behind his easel.
The girl across from him, a few years older, gave him a small smile. She turned her canvas around, showing a very well-done drawing of…
Was that…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I figured Evelyn would sketch Paxton while he done his thing XD
Evelyn
I watched as one of the boys seemed to look closely at his supplies. He was a perfect model for a sketch, but then I looked around to see colored pencils. Yes, those were perfect, I never got to use colors before. I began to sketch the boy as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Mm btw @whalekeeper it’s up to u, but if u want, after Art I kinda wanna run into Seb again XD. I just love him. He cracks me up.
also I understand the not liking ppl touching u (from a character perspective. I don’t have it personally XD. I’m a physical person)
Pax has to initiate touch usually, so he’d understand.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper aww poor sissy…
Hm true. Not sure what Pax would draw.
WAIT! I got it…wonder what Marcel and Evelyn are gonna think XD
Paxton
Paxton shifted on his stool, one hand still lingering on the pack that now sat next to his feet. He stared at the already laid out paints, eyes gazing at the variety of colors.
There were so man…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m not sure what to RP…
I just wanna totally ignore the teachers/classes and do my own thing…
AKA I jus treally wanna RP as Paxton but I have nothing to RP cuz we’re waiting in a classroom ROFL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper OF COURSE I AM XD although if I am it must be a Godly hour, hm? 😏 XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @awsumfaith @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @joy-calle @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @smiley
So I think I’ve finally realized a bit of my problem with my writing…
See…I’m not struggling to “write” per say…because…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley XD!!
speaking of memes! I never got to show @freedomwriter76 the ones I made using marvel templates! (I’ve also got more templates I gotta use 😂)
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey ppl! @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley
i wanna share a song 😏
two actually
They’re both for Lyn
First one is Dream by Imagine Dragons
second one is Her Name Is Alice by Shinedown.
Tell me what ya think….
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Here’s one I wrote for day 7
Day 7: “I love you and all but…”
Wanda & Bucky (I’m sorry I did another one between these two XD)
Sam pulled into the drive way, both him ad Bucky looked at the house. The house looked depre…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision I’m tagging y’all because y’all are gonna like this one 😜
also…Whaley….
im thinking ur character that Corvina is rooming with played a little game of truth or dare one night in their dorm….HEH… (you’ll understand after you read this)
Arthur
Arthur pushed his tongue into his cheek.
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c @whalekeeper
Ok! Im just going to pick a ramdom date/time and if it works for everyone. Hmmmm, lets see how about June 13th at like 1 pm Eastern time, 10am Pacific time? Will that work for anyone?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper lol I love Marcel and Calvin as a duo. Also the wings thing was so sweet 😭
Paxton
Paxton scrubbed the small tears from his eyes as Calvin descended off the cloud, leaving the boys with a final wave. Paxton returned it, not near as enthusiastically.
“Sooo…” Marcel stuffed more of the bright-colored substance into his mouth. Candy…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h (Is that seriously everybody?) (Cuz I feel like I’m missing someone 🤦🏻♀️)
M’kay. So since there are two elective periods, I’m going to try to split these up to help us stay more organized. If your charrie’s electives are both in the same period, then we can switch…[Read more]
- Load More
