@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Paxton
Paxton frowned, scrunching his nose a bit.
He did know people who were…connected to things in the school…but not in the way Marcel wanted to be…
And he doubted his mother would be increasingly…fond of Marcel’s habits of candy-stuffing. Nor his attitude.
And his brothers…
He shuddered, pulling into himself slightly. Shoo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well…Lilith has major ties in high places since this is a modern AU.
in the actual series it’s more closed off then that obviously since they’re their own race.
since this is a bit more modern world, it’s kinda like she has ties into the political world and such.
Riven does as well, however most don’t even know Riven is abusive e…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper November is also taking Culinary Arts!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ikr…more bullies…yikes XD
and everyone just going about there day not even knowing XD
including poor Paxton who is finally starting to get a semi-normal life 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Paxton
Paxton jumped at the sudden whisper that flew into his ear, shattering his thoughts. He grilled the front of his vest, jerking towards Marcel who held out his hands in a peace gesture.
“Sorry…just a question.”
It took Paxton a moment to register said question, and then he nodded, remembering his broth…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision AHHH I LOVE EREBUS SO MUCH XD!!!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @smiley
Aramis
Aramis smiled, raising a brow. “Actually, we have been looking to expand our resources. Things have gotten a bit…out of hand in this school. I’m sure you know what I mean, what with the recent change in Adolphus.”
Hilda scowled, though…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey everyone! Unfortunately I haven’t been writing or on KP too much lately, we just started packing a few days ago and I’ll probably need some time 🙂 Just wanted to say I won’t be working on my goals anymore, at least right now, but I would still love to hear how yall’s WIPS are going! And I will try to respond to my tags too ♥️♥️
I do love…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else-in-art-class
Lukas
Lukas filed out of the classroom with Fynn and Callista. When they exited, they found a place in the hall to stop and figure out where everyone was going.
“I have to go to art next,” Lukas said.
“Oh, that’s my next class too,” Callie said, looking up from h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper u on?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Evelyn
Two more boys walked into the room, taking seats in the back of the room. I assumed there would be more girls in an art class, not that I would complain about hanging out with teen boys. What girl would?
But so far I was yet to have a female interaction at this school.
“I’m starting to wo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
heh…it’s not going too well rn? (I can check out my HELP! Post… XD)
also as for titles overall I’m just referring to the series as The Destined Series, or The Destined.
the individual books I refer to as Projects.
Its either Projects and then the first letter of an object that represents the book, or the initials of a st…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I AM HERE!!
Paxton
Paxton watched as Reuben and Dietrich took their seats a few feet back behind he and Marcel. Paxton gave a small smile and a shy wave.
Dietrich rubbed the back of his neck, smiling demurely. Reuben waved.
Paxton didn’t really know either of them very well…
But he knew Reuben was Wol…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh! Yeah I think I do want to join! What would be a good group…? maybe a group without ten different characters lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Day 10: Falling asleep on their shoulder (I’m gonna do two different ships for this one)
Ship: Fynn and Callista (in this story, they’re around the ages of 16-18)
Fynn watched the waves crawl up the sand, then recede back into…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper she doesn’t really see it as anything different or weird tho. It’s totally normal/natural for her cus she’s had it her whole life. In fact I’m not sure but she may not even realize everyone else doesn’t have it XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ACTUALLY!!! Funnily enough, Luna has Synesthesia (if I keep that 😊)
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @koshka @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @mineralizedwritings @sarahsmile @sarafini @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @booksbyjayna @whalekeeper @theloonyone @charityanne @s…[Read more]
-
I’m so glad that everybody here on KP was/is able to encourage and uplift you!! 😊
Keep on writing and have a great summer too!! ❤️ -
I hope you have a wonderful Summer, @felicity !! May our Lord bless your writing!
-
Aww we are so glad to have helped you! I’m so happy to know that kp has benefited you in this way, and you’ve been able to trust God more. have a great summer!
-
Have a good summer as well!
-
-
It’s wonderful to hear how much you’ve grown!😊 Both as a writer, and in your faith.❤️I hope your busy Summer is sun-kissed and stuffed with lots of sweet things!
-
Thank you!! You as well!
-
-
Have a great summer Felicity! Have fun writing and whatever exciting adventures come your way, and never forget how much the Lord loves you!
-
Aww I’m so glad to hear that girl!! You’ve helped me the same way! Thank YOU for being so kind and cheerful, and encouraging me with my writing. I’ll miss you so much, but can’t wait to chat with you again soon! Have a wonderful summer and God Bless!! ❤️❤️
-
@felicity
I’m so glad that you’ve found a safe place for your creativity to be shown and grown.
God has placed you exactly where He wants you for the exact amount of time He wants you there.
I know we haven’t interacted much but you have inspired me in some of your writing and your comments.
Thanks for being friendly, it means a lot.😊
Have a gre…[Read more] -
Light: I’m so happy to hear that! Yes, we need to chat again when I have more time! 🙂
Charityanne: Aw, thanks girl!
-
-
Thank you for sharing those thoughts! That’s very encouraging. ❤ I hope you have an amazing summer and God continues to grow your love for Him through this gift He has given you!
-
Amen!
-
-
I hope you have a great summer too!! (And mmm, watermelon…..lol)
-
Yeah…watermelon. 😉
-
-
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@everyone @euodia-vision @whalekeeper UMMM I did make an accidental mistake on that uhh last one two truths one lie…
but umm I’m just gonna forget… and go with what the actual “lie” was supposed to be XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@acancello @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty… here’s the answer to Ev’s two truths and a lie…
It is…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
1!!!
He is actually a terrible singer. Not that he sings a lot, but yeah, he doesn’t sing very great at all. XD (though I considered giving him a wonderful singing voice. 😂)
For number three… well…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper yuuup
GrEaT tHiNg To BoNd OvEr
XD
but same. I’ve got church tomorrow morning and running my youth fun night tomorrow evening so.
- Load More

Hope the move goes well
And I’ll definitely pray for you
I completely understand and I hope life gets a little less busy
Thank you Miley!!! ♥️♥️
Thanks so much girl! ♥️♥️
While I have never moved before, I know some families who have moved a lot and how stressful that can be. I totally understand and will be praying for you!! 😊❤️
Thank you!! ♥️♥️
You’re so welcome!! ❤️
Praying everything goes well and that God can fill you with His peace that transcends all understanding during this time. ❤
Thank you!! ♥️☺️