@whalekeeper
Active 5 hours, 41 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper OH MY GOSH I LOVED THAT!!!!! POOR SEB! SCREEE JOCELYN IS GOING TO LOVE HIM!!!! 😍😍😍😍 and also Jocelyn is my short-stack of the series (Pax doesn’t really count since he’s the baby technically XD)
Also he’s ten?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes widened. He quickly shook his head, lips pulling taut. Marcel chuckled slightly.
“It was a joke. You take everything literally, don’t you?”
Paxton raised a brow. Marcel sighed, shaking his head. “Nevermind. Your piece is interesting. Very…bright.”
Paxton looked at his canvas, smiling a bit. He nodded his th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper am I the only one loving the idea of Seb being the ONLY dude in a dance? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper my Jocelyn is in Dance!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Gah! I love the fact that Marcel and Pax got off to such a rough start and now they’re becoming like the best of friends XD @whalekeeper
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper AWW MARCEL 😭 @keilah-h
Paxton
Having finished his own painting-and been pleased with it, though he wasn’t sure if it was exactly what the teacher was looking for, all things considered, Paxton had joined the boy he knew from earlier that day in watching Marcel paint his own piece of art.
His eyes watched with curiosity as the b…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure! My mom shortens it to K all the time.
I’ll go ahead and RP for him then…..
Hunter
The other boy–the one beside Paxton–was drawing something.
The outline of a creature…..One he didn’t know.
“What’s that?” he asked, looking over. Pax continued to inspect his little gift.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Marcel’s pretty cool! What or who is he drawing?
(Hunter’s probably going to be really curious in a couple seconds)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, I just get cute overload whenever I hear of Paxton. It gets me so mad that he’s number one on his brothers’ hate list.
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision
Hunter (He’s in this class I think)
There were a lot of people here.
There was Paxton, painting a picture of a girl. His friend, maybe? Or maybe a sis…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper FELLOW NEURODIVERGENT LET’S GOOOOOO
lol.
I have autism, and so does Tech and maybe Hunter in this RP.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else
Hey y’all! I got an idea for what to do after we recruit all the villains/bullies….
(Also Freedom I’m thinking maybe Edrich somehow gets word to Hitchens thru like a Lackey or something that he needs some help/wants Hitchens’ gang to join forces with him and Aramis…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Arthur
Arthur followed Thorn and the teacher into the back of the greenhouse, hands still slipped into his pockets.
“Terrariums huh? Don’t think I’ve ever made those before.”
In truth, he wasn’t even sure he’d heard of them before.
“Don’t worry, they’re rather simple!” The teacher said.
(I think??) XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision
Btw, wanted to give a heads up! Paxton is more of an abstract artist, so he paints according to feeling! He doesn’t really paint Pictures? It’s more like colors and such so you might be able to get the gist of the object or person but he mostly paints what he feels.
And he does like to ass…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, of course. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
So glad all of us could help!! ❤️
Oh my word. That advice on making scenes fun and stuff… I am so going to have to keep that in mind for my writing. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m loving Arthur and Thorn’s interactions rn… 😂😍
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
So I just wrote a poem (which I never do XD) but I thought I would share it
Isn’t it sad
That all you need is a hug
When you’re grieving for someone
Isn’t it sad
That is the one person you want a hug from
Is the one you’r…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper
Evelyn
I went back to my seat when the teacher came in but I gave a warm smile to Callista. She seemed nice, then again everyone here seemed nice.
I tried my best to listen to the teacher but found it very dull.
“Now we will be using colors to show the emotions of the characters. For…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ROFL THANK U! And thx for resurrecting this chat XD now I can post my future memes here!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Arthur
Arthur smirked, placing his hands in his pockets. “Well then, remind me not to get on your bad side, hm?” He kicked up a heel, staring his walk back to the main area of the greenhouse. “So, what do you think will be on the agenda for today? I hope it’s nothing too sleep-inducing. Didn’t exactly join this class to be bored to…[Read more]
- Load More
