@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah some of us are still in PE, but we’re waiting for Freedom who isn’t getting back till Monday or Tuesday… so idk what everyone else in PE thinks but the rest of y’all could move on to lunch and our charries can catch up later?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol I love how you write him XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sure! My character Flax is just sitting at the lunch table, he’s open game for conversation if you want to start a character at lunch. He’s new too.
Would you tag me when lunch starts please lol?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m good with moving on once Derek’s and Tech’s interaction is over. 🙂
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
PE is still going
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka
so uh here are my two RPs XD for my charries
Tristan
I looked at the girl in front of me, her blue eyes searching mine. Alex was my sister, she was actually older than me. Which had always bothered me.
“Don’t do anything stupid,” Alex said, giving me a stern look.
“Miss…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings btw just letting I know the boys don’t share rooms (unless they’re brothers or family and specifically ask, or they have a servant or something)
but they share Houses, and have their own rooms.
each house is connected by a lounge room, and has its own small dining area as well. 😊
-
Starshiness replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 *sobs the tears of a broken writer*
-
Allison replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I guess we all should agree on
- Where should we go?
- How do we get there ?
- Which characters are we bringing?
Ill throw out some ideas. I think we all should go explore some forgotten forest in an unknown location. There is said to be a lost civilization and treasure there, but no one has found it (yet). Or we could go…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh! Thats a great idea! All of our characters should write letters to each other!! It is a RP, but our characters can write to whoever they want, like there parents, friends, family and if your character dosent want to go on the trip, we can all write letters to them and they can write back!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
Do y’all mind if I join? I just ran across this and…um…it looks amazingly awesome! I may not be able to be very active, but I can at least reply biweekly.
I have two characters I’d like to add, if I can. As side characters from Hearts of Gold, they’re wolves originally I’d have to make human. They were o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper YES!!!!!
ALSO!!! &
@everyone
i really don’t wanna be the “headmaster” or whoever runs the school this time cuuuuuz…uhh when ppl want to interact with the headmistress in the other RP we have running….I hate having to be her XD
so yea XD just wanted to put that out there
-
Allison started the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @lighoverdarkeness6 @smiley @whalekeeper @lydibug @If anyone wants to invite anyone please do!
Schools out for most people and its getting warmer and warmer. I have been working with my characters for a long (loooooong) time and I think it would be fun to take our characters on a…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’m gonna be adding Tirion! I’ll have to introduce him later, I got carried away with his ‘Story’ and now it needs a lot of editing and stuff XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper SEBASTIAN!!!! YAY!! Also he and Nyx are probs gonna be the same height XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hunter
“Pff, nah, it wasn’t you. Whoever you are.” said the winged kid.
Hunter backed away. “Okay…..”
The statement didn’t seem true though.
Something still wasn’t right.
Hunter sat down in the corner of the room, away from Paxton and the other boy, and proceeded to work on one of his drawings.
He wasn’t going to make the p…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper He sounds like a fun character!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision By the way I loveee your profile pic and the quote XD that’s my favorite scene XD
So I never gave a description of my characters XD
Edmund (he’s my favorite XD) (16)
Brown hair never wears a crown (it would ruin his perfect hair XD) blue eyes, and a grin that girl swoons over. Usually wears a school…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 This’ll be fun!
Now, who should I add?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper *lets out sigh of relief* oh good.
I feel like Cal would find a friend in November since the two are both in the same boat when it comes to being totally new at this
- Load More
