@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ve heard the bubble-wrap comment before 🙄😔 I’m just a tad bit reckless and tend to get hurt but I should probably stay put today. I have nothing to do and that is frustrating beyond words but oh well.
@acancello thanks
@freedomwriter76 ❤️ thankyou, girlfriend.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
lol XD
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @anyone else
Please be praying…I may have fallen…and bruised my entire bad foot….
What can I say, I’m a never-ending ball of trouble……that being said, I’ll be down and out……AGAIN. 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, sorry, I meant ‘YES’ about the eyes lol.
(I forgot that normal people don’t say ‘yes’ in answer to multiple choice questions XD)Maybe his eyes are brown and blue. Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper he could have brown with blue speckles, or vice versa. I could see Marcel having uniquely colored eyes like that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*lips quiver*
That….
breaks my heart….
Do things ever get better for them? Is the wolf child going to save them? I…
I read ALL of that. No joke. (And I usually skim stuff) and it seriously gripped me and pulled at my heart strings so hard….
Those poor dears 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
They did an AMAZING job on the Wingfeather Saga music!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That was very well thought out!! This only took two sittings??
Theme Song: Wolves of the Revolution by The Arcadian Wild
I LOVE THE ARCADIAN WILD!! 😃😃
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I am.
Good. I was going to have to think up a way to gain legal custody of your character…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD love the new pfp, I see where you stand.
XD Thanks! This scene is like one of my favorite Tony scenes ever XD
That sounds like fun! What is the short story about?
Yeah! Sooo, it’s my first romance, and I’m so excited and nervous to write it at the same time. It’s about this girl named May, who comes with her family to a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I love the triplets! That was so much fun to read.
I will get to writing Jack’s rp… eventually.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
I LOVE LEMON ICECREAM!!! I used to live somewhere where they had the WOLRD FAMOUS lemon icecream 🤌🏻 *french kiss* AmaZING!!! Ughhhh….amazing!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I have no idea. It might not ‘technically’ be sorbet, because it doesn’t have a fruit base…?? Idk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Actually, we have a gelato/sorbet place in our town that has chocolate sorbet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
🤤🤤🤤
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @hybridlore @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h @loopylin @livingwoodchronicles @anyone lol
Sooo I’m trying something…feel free to call me crazy lol…
But I’m going to attempt to write my first draft of project DM….BY HAND!!!
yes, yes ik… “IS SHE INSANE?!”
&n…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Have y’all ever had lemon ice-cream??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Makes sense! (Although they all breathe ice, not fire, it would have the same effect.) I’ll actually elucidate on their voices. On most of them, “high and scratchy” is pretty close!
- High and scratchy for Crosshair is perfect, at least for young him.
- Wrecker and Snake have lower, growlier voices, but in that scratchy line. Snake’s…
- Load More
