@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, I get where your coming from. I just moved up here, and things are still…unfinished. I know soon I’ll move out, but I don’t know what the next step is and that stresses me out.
Sometimes things don’t work as well as we hoped, yes, but God is in control and I believe He’ll make a way. ❤️
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thankyou! Yeah, it gets hard at times and there are definitely times where I cry just because of frustration and loneliness. Like, last night, we had friends come to go to the waterfalls and I couldn’t go with because of my leg…and so, I was home, alone, for 8 hours…it was so frustrating and I got really depressed.
Music is one…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@MineralizedWritings @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Alright y’all, I have a confession. I am an optimistic person. (I know…weird confession) Always have been an optimist. People say I’m a half glass full, I say, “I’m thankful to even have a glass”. But I’m gonna be honest with y’all…life…has not been easy. I mean, dealing with a broken leg…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve seen this thread around for while (no way I’m going to catch up on all it’s pages lol)
I just wanna say your characters for this series are some of most creative ones I’ve seen! They all have such personality and interesting abilities, idk it’s just super cool! Like it’s different, I see a lot of the same kind of fiction these…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I haven’t actually watched it I uh…. Read the book version that Disney made
*me hides from embarrassment* XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
I think conflicting villains are the best, because I guess I like to deal with morality and the gray area, if that makes sense 😉 Personally I think evil villains are a little overused, but then again so are the villains with a horrible backstory or who were abused, stuff like that, so haha I don’t know what side that makes me on.…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Eeeeeeehhh I love this forum!!!
I have a reputation in my house, for loving the villains
Ursula is the best part of the little mermaid in my opinion XD
anyways I’m neutral on the topic, I think both villains are good
Anyways here are some outfits I dedsighned for my Charries in my…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooh! This is great! Hmm. I guess a evil villain can be just as exciting as a conflicted villain, depending how you write them. Right now my villain (Rosie Anne Walker) is more conflicted. Rosie, the presidents daughter in 20xx in very evil. Rosie’s mother, Jovie, wanted her daughter to stay beautiful forever because that’s the way…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Y’know I think pure evil villains can be really intriguing, as long as they have a reason for being why they are. And although they can be partially a victim of circumstance, I think it’s important to show where they made decisions to become evil.
I mean take somebody like Loki, I don’t know a lot of his backstory, but the guy…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHHHH 😱 DOESN’T TURN OUT GOOD FOR HIM?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HE IS OKAY THO RIGHT?!?!
RIGHT?!?! *kidnaps Marcel and protects the baby*
-
Allison started the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @everyone!
Some people have already made this topic, but I wanted to make another to talk about blogging 🙂 My blog is acancello.blogspot.com if anyone wants to check it out, I seriously only have 2 posts (recipes, but I will do a ton more.) a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, figured he was based on real-life cherubim!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper This is so cool.
First off, I like how the families are based on flowers and stuff.
Second, the Dogchildren are awesome.
Third, Marcel is cool. I’m imagining his angel form as something like a not-evil Galeem from the Super Smash Bros Ultimate story mode? Just with a bunch more eyes and the color being different? (It’s totally ok…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh, yeah, he does have bright green on one outfit I drew him in.
I like those colors too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, you can’t do the accent? That’s fine with me! I can barely do any of their voices.
Oh, and the color symbolism idea is cool!! Does the specific color have something to do with their personality or something?
Due to my characters mostly being dragons with colorful scales, I use that as their theme color, with maybe their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper They’re on my bed usually. The only time I take them off the bed is if I’m packing them in my backpack for a trip.
Oh, and yeah, I don’t think I would do too well in the military either…..
About the only thing I’d be able to do is…maybe strategize? I’m not a combat person. I mean, I bet I could use a knife if I really wanted to.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I have a really hard time finding pics for most of my charries. I have ZERO pics for ANY of my guy charries.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OH. MY. WORD. girl you’re character-building is AMAZING! Marcel and Dogchild? ACK! I love them SO much!!! (amazing first mood board btw)
- Load More
