@whalekeeper
Active 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s ok! Thank you 😉
Addison
“Chemistry’s this way – follow me!” the boy yelled, rushing past me.
Confused, I followed him into a classroom and after a quick glance around, took a seat near the back of the room.
The strange boy started stuffing vials in his clothes, and then bowed to the teacher –almost dropping them — and sta…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Ohh, ok! Maybe that’s it lol
@freedomwriter76 @whaley
So, I’m just going to be using the character I’m working on right now, Addison Freeman, and I think she’s a sophomore–idk about electives yet. And yep, she’s just a human xD
Does anyone have a dorm she can join?
And, her story’s in first person, so since I’m practicing for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! I’ll post some character info in a minute
Anyone else having trouble accessing the page with posts on it? When I click on this topic, it only lets me reply, not see other posts…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHH I’m glad u like it! And that I love him! (And the ship!)
AND AHHHH YOU CAUGHT IT!!!!
YES the middle name is from Sorren 😭 😭
Sorren was the most passive of Paxton’s brothers, and had no hard feelings for the child. In fact, he’d often try to “help” him without the rest of the family knowing. (Little t…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh wow…that’s amazing!!!
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Let me know if you do….ooof…that burn could hurt…
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I have to stretch…I love doing pullups though…
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks girlfriend. I’m not bedridden all the time. I swim, and kayak, and do pullups…does it hurt, of course it does…but it doesn’t stop me.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper *why are you poking me?* Annnnd…no
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 I never got back to y’all about young man/adult Paxton 😅 sowwy XD
BUT I AM HERE NOW!!!
And excited to discuss him!
Now I don’t have everything figured out obviously, but here’s what I do know/have brainstormed
As you probably know (but maybe not XD)
After their (first) adventure, Paxton goes home…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Indeed it is, indeed it is
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, I’m glad I’m alive too.
Ooof….that is rough!!
And yes…rods be painful. But so is everything else. God never said it’d be easy though.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper *takes a deep breath* I was in a dirt bike accident (I went up a hill, flew down thus said hill at 25 MPH, hit a tree, flung over the bars, rolled twice, my helmet fell off in the process and its a miracle I’m all in one shape) where I sustained a comminuted fracture to her upper left tibia with hairline fracture going up to her knee…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper This is the only one…but trust me…I broke it hard….I went all in. If I hadn’t have been in the hospital in time, they would have had to cut my leg off.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Ah, don’t worry about it!
I’ve felt it ever since I majorly broke my leg…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper that I am!! If u or anyone else has any specifics they want to discuss I am MORE then willing to on my series chat
GASP I NEVER GOT BACK WITH U ON ADULT PAXTON!!! *runs to that chat*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper lol! *points above*
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m tired…and in pain…and a little sad but other then that, I’m great!! Sorry to hear your fam was sick ❤️
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper How’s it going, girlfriend?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper XD! I luv these boys so much.
I think I’ll RP real quick 😊
Paxton
Paxton nuzzle his head into his backpack, lolling helplessly against Wolfie’s side as Marcel’s fuzzy white cloud led them to their dorm.
He didn’t have the energy to enjoy the ride this time, his nerves sparking every blasted second he sat still,…[Read more]
- Load More
