@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The Protector—Gabriel
It started small, just a singular noise from the Protector, before bubbling over into a laugh. His laugh sounded much younger than his usual voice, and it sounded genuine. “Good! We can loose our minds together then!” Even now, his voice dropped that older, measured tone, sounding more like the voice of a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Eh, it’s my own fault. I need to loosen my grip.
The Protector-Gabriel
“You’re already irritated, I’ll wait. For now,” Gabriel let out a long, slow breath. “You know you’ve lost your mind when you ache to fight dangerous monsters. I’ve been doing this too long,” he mumbled under his breath. “Shall we find some?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah ikr! It’s honestly so insane. And American healthcare isn’t the best at sorting that kind of stuff out in my experience.
Thank you so much < 3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m back, with aching hands because I made the mistake of gripping my oars really tight so now my hands are covered in blisters, so typing feels weird. Oh, and eating spaghetti (or attempting to) when you hand can’t even grip the fork right without hurting a lot is quite the experience. Do not recommend.
We’re all good…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Wanna meet up with Felicity? I can rp in a bit.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
It makes sense. I like dabbling in reading medical things from time to time, and it’s crazy how one little thing on top of another thing can cause a lot of serious problems.
Hope and pray you can get better and find the care you need 💜💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@koshka OOH I LOVE IT
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been on lately, I’ve been pretty busy, and it’s only going to get more. I’m going to be working at the Word of Life Island camp crew and I’m not going to be active during that time. If you guys want to take out my charries out of the rp that’s fine with me because I’m not going to be active until the middle of August. See…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t have anything to edit atm and am deep in the trenches of drafting😂 so probably not joining
however, I shall cheer y’all on from the sidelines🤭🥳
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The Protector-Gabriel
“Even if you aren’t fit to fill a role yet, that doesn’t mean you can’t ever fill that role. And as for you, Cassius, I assume Leander is your prince. Therefore, even if he isn’t fit for leadership, you should still respect his wishes.” Gabriel sighed, why exactly, it wasn’t clear.
I’ve got to go to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah Ikr! Unfortunately there aren’t enough doctors in my area so some kinds of healthcare are simply not available. For instance, my sister has been told she likely has ehlers danlos syndrome, a connective tissue disorder that effects all parts of the body’s function. It’s supposed to be diagnosed by a rheumatologist but because there is a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh also idk if you’re interested but do you know of drawingwiffwaffles on youtube? I used to watch her art videos all the time but she was gone for a really long time for health issues and she made a video about it recently. She’s a Christian and I think she had one of the best perspectives I’ve heard on the topic.
i haven…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Hey how’s it going? : )
Btw do you do like discord/email or anything? It’s ok if not just wondering!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks girl, I’ll pray for you too < 3
Ouch that doesn’t sound like fun. Yeah I’ve heard of that, my cousin has chronic Epstein bar virus and it comes back sometimes. It’s exhausting when stuff you thought you were done with still lingers… ugh. I tested positive for Lyme last fall but the doctor didn’t feel confident treating me, and now…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I might have just provoked Leander, not sure yet….👀👀👀
The evil side of me really hopes I did -
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
aren’t we waiting for others?
Yes, but we can enter the maze if you like
@the_potator-reporter
The Protector-Gabriel
“I can handle the truth, but I doubt if you truly can like you say you can.” Gabriel held up a finger to shush Leander as he opened his mouth to protest. “I will prove it to you. I find you to be a l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Also, i taught myself how to read, so the exeperience of someone teaching you in unfamiliar to me.
That’s impressive. I’d never be able to do that.
since many school curriculums don’t quite hit the mark
Agreed. I remember I had a youth group thing called Olympians every Wednesday night at our old Church, and I was six when I started i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @the_lost-journal I think I got a little lost. Did your characters enter the maze yet?
@keilah-h XD Â I have a hard enough time picking my own characters. Maybe one of your female characters?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
What I’m asking is, as readers, did you get anything out of this in this book at this time in this place, or did you just read it more to get over it to the next part of the story?
I agree with Keilah and Linus—I think you should leave it in, but maybe have Julian encourage the believers more by reminding them of their future hope.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I keep wanting to tag you as @the_potato-reporter 😆
Sorry for taking SOOOOO lonnnnnng to reply… 😅
Don’t worry about it. It happens for the littlest and the biggest reasons to everyone.
The Protector-Gabriel
“Do you mean to insult people, or do you not realize that some things you say may be perceived as such?”
- Load More

I think I just accidentally deleted this entire thread but at least you got my gmail first. 😅