@whalekeeper
Active 15 hours, 22 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6058
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
oh, poor Lucy
I will patiently await Monday.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel left her alone, standing and turning to the other three. He cleared his throat, “Would you care to explain exactly what you are and what that imp took?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Oh whatever, everyone’s art is good, and we’re all in different skill stages. I LOVE your art, and I’m not lying, the cartoon stuff is really so cute, (especially thinking of the little french(?) couple that you draw.)
Aww!! So cute!
Wow, the wing structure on that guy is super unique!
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aw, Flax is so awkward I love him
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper :((( The way his face melted makes him look like he’s crying. I will fix him tomorrow
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle
Here’s mine!
It’s Flax of course
Why did I do the grey shirt I’m having regrets now lol. Oh well.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m going to jump in with Flax! Also I’m skipping the usual making your way into the castle to where all the characters are, we’ll just figure he’s a late comer and already found his room ect.
Flax
Flax settles into his chair uneasily.
Why did I sit here again??
Strange smells of all kinds of food wafts across the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Franklin is so cute I want to scoop him up into my arms but he would melt if I did : (
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
He’s melting already and I’m sad now 🙁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Guys look I made a lil guy. His name is Franklin and I love him 🤍

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@grcr Aww that’s adorable
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Dante
Whoops. “I, uh…” Dante fumbled over his words. “No, ‘course not. I just meant that… there’s no difference between them and other people. They grow up the same. I guess,” he finished lamely.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @grcr @everyone
Those look great!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Thanks! Booo rain
Thank you! < 3
Aw man that’s too bad.
Thanks! You’ve probably already seen half of what I posted though lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Those watercolors are so pretty!
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 9 months ago
Hello and Welcome to KP! So excited to meet you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Rory
“Of course first borns are normal. Why wouldn’t they be? Do you think I’m not normal?” He was genuinely confused.
- Load More
