@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 32 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh whoops im slow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
this is probably the most confusing email I’ve ever receivedÂ

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yw.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What have you done.
-
Loopy's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Hmmm ya know what? Maybe I will change my name.
hehe -
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw thank you! 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Your magic system sounds so so so cool! I absolutely love it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@jonas That’s a cool system. So soulforging works on any metal object? Do you have any characters with enchanted jewelry then?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Reading your magic system was really interesting! I love it. I didn’t realize Chase and Baron were from the same world
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Your magic system has some interesting parallels to a magic system called Awakening from a book called Warbreaker. Have you heard of or read it?
No I haven’t, but it sounds interesting.
If you want me to, I can give you a brief description of how it works.)
Sure! (Don’t worry, I won’t plagiarize lol)
What is the process of using Ink to b…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae Thank you for the compliments, kind strangers whose names I do not recognize 🩷
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HELLOOO WOOORLLLDDDD (Could uhh I get some help tagging peeps cuz I only remember a few tags and…yea XD)
Would anyone like to hear about my New/Old WIP? I’ve probably talked about it before but…well…actually idk if I’ve ever actually shared much, if anything about it before…I’ve always been so obsessed with The Destined (just a working…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Take your time! All is well. If you need to focus on the stuff in your life, I say do it and not let any of us (who you only know through a screen) hinder you.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
There are many people who have trouble eating, but only one of them happens to be specifically my Andrew. Doesn’t mean I don’t have concern for other people, but you affect me more personally than they do.
Okay, I guess I should be happy about that. BUT!
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lo…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle How are you feeling? How did your doctor’s appointment go?
-
I’m feeling better actually! It went well. She adjusted me, (she’s a chiropractor) and ran some tests on my knee, and it looks like I have a small crack on the knee cap and some bleeding under the skin, but it should heal okay on it’s own. I’m still using crutches but I’m trying to only use them to help me balance while a walk. I hate being…[Read more]
-
Hope you feel better soon! I’ll be praying for a quick recovery
-
Thank you!
-
-
Glad you’re doing better! I’ll continue to pray.
And don’t push yourself too far.
-
I’ll try.
-
How are you doing now?
-
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe you even remembered. This is so sweet!
I’m off crutches and I spent the whole day on my feet with Operation Ambassador. My knee hurts when I keep it in one position too long, and sometimes it locks up and throws me off balance. (rude) Other then that, it only hurts a little. I think it’s healing up!
Thank you so…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Reply button disappeared
@ellette-giselle
Glad to hear it’s doing better!
-
- Load More
