@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@Loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @highscribeofaetherium (Sorry I can’t remember who here is a marvel nerd!) @anyone else
Are pics back up?!
Well, we’ll see if it works.
I did this drawing of Steve and Toney awhile ago and I’ve been waiting to post it.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
oh I wasn’t upset!! I was frustrated with myself because I couldn’t describe him right!
I hope I didn’t seem upset.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I gasped out loud when you said that 😮 Oh no… I’m so sorry I came off that way! I replied quickly because I had to leave for class, and didn’t think through what I sounded like.
It’s ok! I’m glad we got it cleared up lol.
Wingfeather is nostalgic for me in some ways, but I will never say it is a masterpiece of writing. It kind of si…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I know I said I was going to leave, but I’m just bored lol!
also, one little issue I have: maybe wait till Sabina’s at least 18? I’m 17 and I wouldn’t marry a guy now even if I knew him very well. My mom got married at 17 but I was under the impression she was the exception.
I agree with Keilah.
I know your story is set in medieval times, so th…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, Silvanis is toned down too, cuz otherwise he’d be like: “I’m gonna find the one who brought me here! He’s got a date with my fangs!”
Actually…should I remove the blockers and let him go? I think it’d be funny!
does your friend’s dad have a cool hat?
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, it’s still the day before. Sorry, I’m not sure where everyone is either, except Violet and Alpha are somewhere on the school grounds, Nar is inside the school, upset. Chase is flying, Sef is hiding, and Jep is pursuing with El Burro, Johnny and one other person.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your rp.
Jep
“My, what small minds you boys have!” Jeptune cried to Johnny. “You’re like Chase! If he would just open up his mind a bit, he could unleash such power that he’d finally be a worthy opponent!”
“The eagle drops his mate at that place of sodas, Señora,” El Burro called. “Do we make chase?”
The third bo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I’ve mostly run out of stuff to say too. I still have some fire left, but I believe this debate isn’t important enough to fan by embers…besides, knowing my track record, I’d probably say the wrong thing and start a wildfire…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
…and once again the German creates a conflict that she could have easily avoided if she just hadn’t opened up her mouth…
I’m tellin’ ya, Germans are the most annoying people on Earth!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, you were! Thank you so much! I love this character, and I finally was able to draw a character the way I imagine him!!! yippy!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ok everyone, here is my drawing of Friedrich. Sorry about the bad lighting, it’s raining here so i don’t have natural light.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I really like it! Mandin and Nahim’s relationship is probably my favorite part. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Please tag me when you have more chapters finished ☺️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Why do you think Aragorn wasn’t intended as a Christ figure? I don’t mean that JRRT meant Aragorn specifically to represent Christ or anything, but I think in some ways he was definitely intended to be a Christ figure.
(and I hope y’all don’t mind me jumping in here :p)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I can say, with a 100% certainty that Aragorn was NOT meant as an sorta Jesus figure, or to represent anything in Christ.
Really? Does a character have to be perfect to be a Christ figure?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
True. But it was a great picture all the same
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
hair and eye color do not make a character alone.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
to be honest, I was holding off a little bit on replying because I just am not sure how to correctly continue this, but I shall try.
Think of this another way. Shouldn’t we treat the Gospel with respect for what it is? And writing for what it is? They have different purposes.
But the purpose of a Christian is to “go into all the w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and I don’t know if S.D. Smith meant Smalls to be a sort of Jesus figure, but if he did, I’m sorry, but I’m, never reading The Green Ember again
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
while it’s a stretch, you could say that Aragorn and Smalls, the king characters who take their thrones in the end, could partially be considered analogues of Jesus.
If I hear anyone saying this and actually believing it, then they will have the wrath of a German on their hands!
(I understand you’re just mentioning t…[Read more]
- Load More
