@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
There was shading on the poppies, but apparently the scanner said no.
I love it!!!!!!!!! So cool! i love the different styles and ideas everyone has on here. Like, I don’t draw digital and I don’t draw animals often, let alone anthropomorphic ones, so it’s really nice to see those!
It’s especially nice to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Then there’s this drawing:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello all, I decided to just tell you guys I made an account on an art-sharing site called Unvale. My handle is RaE16 for whoever wants to check me out or whatever, idk.
with that out of the way, I drew this for my little brother:

sorry for the poor quality. She’s a caecilian which is actually a type of amphibian. They usually have tiny eyes…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
yay, hopefully it stays alive!!!!
I was literally just thinking about this rp
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry this took so long, but that screenshot looks great!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I dub thee the official Kingdom Pen Architect, an honorary title for the work you’ve been doing on the website.
It’s my current mission to give everyone on kp honorary titles.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@koshka I used to call Freedom the Emoji Queen. Also, Linus should be the Architect. Those are the only ones that I can think of right now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I love the mood board! Have you posted any of this story on kp? (And have I already asked you that question? I’m so terrible about remembering to read other people’s stuff on here lol)
Here’s a list I made of stuff that might fit. I’m not sure though. They seem a lot different than what you already have. :/
Individual s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Omniscient
The labyrinth shifted in the mists, restless. Its inhabitants felt it and peered out of caves and branches, silent in anticipation. It was time for a change.
The ground trembled, and patches of dirt seemed to boil. Vines sprouted and new walls sprang up as the maze rearranged itself. Smaller vines grew up as well, snaking down…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Does ANYONE else feel this way??!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
XD
Why not give everyone titles? Although…we’d have to think of them first.
But we’re writers. That shouldn’t be a problem.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Right, how could I forget my wonderful Archival assistant?? I am ashamed.
(although I don’t particularly like the word Necromancer. Surely there are more interesting word choices…*brain immediately deletes dictionary*)
I couldn’t find a more positiv…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I would love to give ideas if you share an aesthetic and what you have already. I have another long playlist of lyricless music I could draw from.
Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
lol yeah same thing with my playlist. I like to say that I get whiplash listening to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
It does have quite the ring to it. Hmm.
Still the First and Second KP Archivists sounds pretty cool too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Ah. But the idea of the Archivist slipping around in a long dark robs with a pocket full of colorful potions and smelling salts is spectacular…although maybe it should be a swirly neon dress and twinkle-toe shoes. That should wake some things up.
If not the Archivist, I do believe Whaley could carry said title.
(although I don’t…[Read more]
- Load More
