@warrenluther04
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 270
-
Alia posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, I’ve been meaning to ask, did you ever get my reply to your email from my blog?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I am. what are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira Are either of you still here?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I wish I had time to do that. sadly my self imposed deadline for my book is coming up, and I have to write a speech for my mom
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I am on, but I am not writing. Â I am actually watching all the videos that Josiah and Daniel made. Â Im about to die of laughter!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, y’all on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Those are great prompts! Thanks for bringing this topic back. It was so much fun!
Here’s one I thought of today:
“But why would he want to kill me?”
“I don’t know why he will do it, and I don’t know how he will do it. All I know is that in the end, you will be dead.” -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @jess-penrose thank youuuu! 😀 I’m keeping all your guys’ tips in mind
@kaya-young thanks! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira When you get a chance you should look it up on YouTube. 🙂 It’s What a Comforting Thing to Know from The Slipper and the Rose. One of my favorite musical songs ever…but then, I’ve got quite a lot of those! 😛
By the way, I’m revising the last section I showed you of my western where Chara wakes up. You told me you might have…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine No I never heard it before. Â Good morning!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Good morning!
Oh, do you know it?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine That song is hilarious! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal thanks so much! Yes, I’m working through watching those videos and trying to understand it all 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yup, it’s basically just a comical word. 🙂 Oh yeah, Newsies is American. Okay. 😛
Great!
Yes! It’s an amazing musical, made in 1976, so it’s old enough for me, but the style is modern enough that I think you’d like it. The twist on the Cinderella story in this one is that after the prince tries on the slipper and finds the girl…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Do you use the phrase “highfalutin” in Australia? 😛 Just wondering. That probably wouldn’t work in the scenario you describe.
In America the upperclass are called “the One Percenters” but…that’s kind of a political thing, and actually the One Percent are usually the more conservative capitalists, so they’re really not the “bad g…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m up for a little bit longer. (My mom asked us to go to sleep a little earlier tonight since we’ve got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow.) I’m not usually here on Sundays even just for discussions, but I’ve got something I need to do on the computer anyway, so might as well, right? 😀 So, here I am…
What do you want to discuss? 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer So, I am wondering who is older, you or Josiah?
And have no fear, @aratrea , we are all much more devoted to you. Â There is no chance of him ever taking over the Kingdom! *laughs at Daniels useless attempt*
BTW, how can you call yourself a real kapeefer? Â I have been on the forum only a month and I have many times over the a…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I have to admit, if you’ve watched a lot of those videos you probably know more than me, at this point.
I’d say…
1) Come up with a song idea (What you want your song to be about)
2) Think about the possibilities of that idea, or a question about it
3)Write your ideas down in verses and a chorus
4) Make a melody for it
You can…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal @rochellaine Thank you very much for your advice! Â I agree, and will do so.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Well, I definitely think ‘shady’ songs could make younger believers stumble, but from what I understand you’re also talking about non-Christian good songs, which aren’t necessarily shady- I think, there, your own discernment and prayer is what’s most important. Also, discussing it with people; if they do seem uncomfortable, it could…[Read more]
- Load More

No, I didn’t actually… was it meant to come to my inbox or is it somewhere on the website or something totally different?
@alia
@jess-penrose, I honestly have no clue. though it does clear up some questions I was having as to whether or not anyone was getting my replies…drat.
I will try to get the reply to you