-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin: Only my mom, Honourin and Gloria are allowed to know. Don’t ya go pokin’ in other people’s business, it’s not right.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My friend had a similar thing with one of her crush’s. He has a genetic disease that will cause many health problems later on. My friend once told me that she knew she’d never be able to marry him because that disease could pass on to their children. And she knew he would never want another being to have what he does. It tore at her.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My mom says “good gravy!” XD XD
I have a friend who once said “I don’t give two flying squirrels”. I mean it kind of is like you’re trying to cuss without actually doing it, but I still thought it was funny lol
I just make up swear words with my fantasy language. That way my characters can “swear” without actually being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOO! Grammar is sooo much fun though!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin: Stripes. The others often are to crazy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay okay okay first of all…
I’m having a @theducktator moment of correcting people’s grammar so don’t take this personally XD XD
But it’s spelled “break” not “brake”. “Brake” is like brakes on a car, “break” is when something actually breaks.
I like it when boys cry in books
that’s just my thing XD XD
Well in that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
why’d you tag her if you don’t want her to see it XD XD XD she has no choice BUT to see it now lol
I don’t know. @kathleenramm please help us!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Huh that’s weird.
Is it saying that KP is unsafe, or saying that you yourself are dangerous to KP?
(I may have laughed a little bit…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have virus protection on your computer? Sometimes if my computer thinks something is a little suspicious it keeps me from going onto that website. It’s probably just your overly-zealous computer trying to protect you XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You guys are legit going to hate me XD XDÂ
(And Cass)BUT! at least I’m not like Ellette who’s like ” IT NEEDS TO BE BRUTAL! BREAK HIMMMM!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He won’t be your favorite when you meet Marcurious….and Marucurious is BEYOND broken
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh. Don’t forget Hanna and Neveah and Nico and Indie and Azazel.
Their hearts. Shattered.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You misunderstand me.
I’m not going to break Cass.
I’m going to break Sef. And Lilitu. And Marcurious. And Ottoline. And Eloy.
Because of Cass.
You’re welcome.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He’ll be fine…
It’s the others I’m worried about…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t realize that so many people loved Cass 😂😂😂😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think we accidentally let a psychopath into KP…
*Ellette laughs maniacally in the distance*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
YOUR SIGNATURE GIRLLLL
I started laughing
there will be plenty of other times for heart attacks, don’t worry 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have big plans for Cass
Y’all will NEVER see it coming
- Load More
