@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh noooo
Girl I don’t even know what to say
I actually might cry..that hurts my heart 🥺🥺💜
I’m so sorry…
That’s horrible
Okay don’t feel bad…you have a right to be very very upset hahaha
If you ever need to vent PLEASE don’t hesitate to email me!!! I might not have the words to help but I can listen and pray for you!!!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh nooo girly I’m sorry!!!! If you need to talk I’m here!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooo love the boards! You can tag me too when you share the chapters! I’ll try my best to keep up! 😅😃
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Brooooo
Ok, KP is glitching really bad for me rn. I’ll try to post his moodboard later. You will just have to wait in suspense 😈🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
And Easton…

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Then moodboard for Hallie, MC 1

-
Esther started the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey everyone!! So my lovely beta-reader (@hybridlore ) was so awesome in giving me feedback on the first draft of an older WIP (this was the one I had asked for help with a little while back). I’m planning to start digging into the editing phase this week and hopefully have the second draft finished sometime in March (we’ll see… sometimes life…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
For suggestions…we could always select an article to read individually and then discuss
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, yes!! Count me in!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, I was thinking about the topic of the week section of kp just the other day. Count me in! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sick, so I’m kind of just stalking right now because I don’t have the energy to post much.
Oh no! Hope you get better soon. 💛
AT BK, HAVE IT YOUR WAY. YOU RULE!
XD XD XD XD XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This sounds like a lot of fun! I’m sure you would do great. I’m game if everyone else is!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty
Telling y’all this now so I won’t procrastinate this week, lol.
I’m going to edit the paragraph and then repost it by Friday, taking into account your suggestions.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh yeahhh! That’d be perfect! 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
KP has been really slow lately… Â :/
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*red-faced with embarrassment* Just forget what I said above.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oops! Sorry, I didn’t mean to tag you in the above one. Are you ready to submit your story?
- Load More
